The Tournament

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
I talked to the team GM for quite awhile prior to the spring game. This team is going to be freaking stacked. A lot of roster announcements won't happen for awhile as they can't announce while the player is still in season.

After our conversation though I am extremely stoked for this event. He mentioned something about having an open gym sometime prior to the round in Peoria so that would be fun.

IllinoisClone

Feb 1, 2017
The fact that I live 15 minutes from the Bradley campus just makes this tournament that much better. Cannot wait to get this going

srjclone

Nov 17, 2014
Downtown Minneapolis
Rashon Clarke!
tumblr_nysujaryV01rkiuhro1_500.gif

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
When are the rest of the names going to be added to the official roster? Looking around the other teams, they've got some current NBA players and such. This would definitely be a hell of a tourney to watch.

• Agree
Reactions: isutrevman

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
They'll start trickling out soon. I can say that at least one member of the 2016-17 cyclones will be on the squad.

I was just curious because this thread shows confirmations on Brackins, McKay, McGee, Stinson, etc. but the only players listed on the official roster so far are Kourtlin Jackson and Bubu.

Farnsworth

Apr 11, 2006
Des Moines, IA
When are the rest of the names going to be added to the official roster? Looking around the other teams, they've got some current NBA players and such. This would definitely be a hell of a tourney to watch.

I haven't seen current nba players on rosters, are they just ones out of the playoffs?

When talking to the team GM he said they couldn't make official announcements until players are done with their overseas seasons, which should be pretty soon.

Again, sounds like the team is going to be stacked from the players we talked about and he mentioned.

AgronAlum

Jul 12, 2014
I haven't seen current nba players on rosters, are they just ones out of the playoffs?

When talking to the team GM he said they couldn't make official announcements until players are done with their overseas seasons, which should be pretty soon.

Again, sounds like the team is going to be stacked from the players we talked about and he mentioned.

I had read that but I was just wondering because I saw Festus Ezeli in there on the Vandy alum team and Portland is still playing their series. Maybe it's a team by team thing.

If this wasn't in the middle of July, I'd be all over a road trip.

goclones69

Aug 5, 2012
Its cool how much this tournament has blown up. Lots and lots of games will be shown on the ESPN networks. Hopefully ISU has some success so I can catch a game or two on the ESPN family of networks