WWE WrestleMania 33 Weekend Thread

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Big night for WrestleMania card development:

WrestleMania 33 Card:
Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royale
Goldberg (c) vs Brock Lesnar (Universal Championship)
Bray Wyatt (c) vs Randy Orton or AJ Styles (WWE Championship) (will likely be Orton)
Chris Jericho (c) vs Kevin Owens (United States Championship)
Gallows & Anderson (c) vs Enzo & Cass/Sheamus & Cesaro (Raw Tag Team Championship)
Bayley (c) vs Charlotte vs Sasha Banks (Raw Women's Championship)

Neville (c) vs Austin Aries (Cruiserweight Championship)
HHH vs Seth Rollins (assuming Rollins is medically cleared)
Roman Reigns vs The Undertaker

Rumored:
Nia Jax added to the Raw Women's Championship match
Shane McMahon vs AJ Styles
John Cena and Nikki Bella vs The Miz and Maryse
Luke Harper involvement in WWE Championship match

Theorized:
Intercontinental Title Ladder Match (it's tradition at this point)
SmackDown Tag Team Title Match
Alexa Bliss (c) vs Becky Lynch vs Mickie James vs Natalya (SmackDown Women's Championship)

xboxfever

Nov 4, 2008
The Smackdown tag match will be American Alpha vs The Usos. The roster is small, and the tag team division is even smaller. The only heel team they have is the Usos.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
The Smackdown tag match will be American Alpha vs The Usos. The roster is small, and the tag team division is even smaller. The only heel team they have is the Usos.

Yeah, but I'm waiting for it to be official.

Post-Mania, hopefully, that will be AA-Revival.

Oh - and this exists:

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
This Emma thing has had me for like a year though, so it's working on at least one person.

I too am thrilled they're going to at least attempt a push for Evil Emma. I think they were going to try that post-Mania last year until Emma needed back surgery (which is why Dana Brooke has beome Charlotte's hanger-on. Emma and Dana were awesome together at NXT. Charlotte and Dana are not).

What would be great is if Paige comes back at the same time they put the two into a feud against each other. It was good at NXT when both were faces (considering how hard it is to book face-face feuds).

Macloney

Feb 28, 2014
Up Nort
I too am thrilled they're going to at least attempt a push for Evil Emma. I think they were going to try that post-Mania last year until Emma needed back surgery (which is why Dana Brooke has beome Charlotte's hanger-on. Emma and Dana were awesome together at NXT. Charlotte and Dana are not).

What would be great is if Paige comes back at the same time they put the two into a feud against each other. It was good at NXT when both were faces (considering how hard it is to book face-face feuds).

Agree, I hope that the return of Emma sparks a Dana turn on Charlotte.

****, this Orton/Wyatt fued is amazing!

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
Alexa Bliss vs the every woman on Smackdown at Mania.

tumblr_okbersF7Yj1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Reactions: cyclonenation5