John Kerry has Eustachy moment

PGreen ISU '92

Mar 6, 2008
Waukee, IA
I still say LE got a raw deal. If going out drinking and flirting with pretty girls while on a business trip was a fireable offense there wouldn’t be any senior execs at the company I work for.

The_Architect

Apr 11, 2006
Is that guy seriously human?

_0004_n1586130673_30444865_9042_full.jpg

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
Seems suspicious...

1) Some of the photos don't look that real. I don't want to be "that guy" who says he knows something is fake when he only has a hunch, but the last one in particular kind of looks like he was just Photoshopped in. Not saying they ARE fake. Just saying we don't know, which leads to my next point...

2) Even if they are real, the only thing that says the people are "underage" is the title on the Digg page. The TMZ page where the pictures are posted says nothing about them being underage. In fact, there's no word at all on who the people are, where the pictures came from, or when they were taken. For all we know, it could be him hanging out with some of his aides on a Friday night. I'll admit that seems a little out of character for John Kerry, but not as out of character as hanging out with a bunch of "underage drinkers."

Last edited:

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
Boring.

A) No one cares.
B) No one cares.

Actually, I tend to agree. This would have been far more scandalous about four years ago. I just wanted to point out that there's no evidence these people are underage as is claimed in the Digg post.

CyinCo

Mar 24, 2006
Clive, IA
Actually, I tend to agree. This would have been far more scandalous about four years ago. I just wanted to point out that there's no evidence these people are underage as is claimed in the Digg post.

Sorry, my post came across rather harsh. I wasn't attacking you. Simply stating that I don't really see a media firestorm ensuing as a result of the photos. Heck, if photos like that can get someone in trouble, I might be in trouble.

dustinal

Nov 14, 2006
Sorry, my post came across rather harsh. I wasn't attacking you. Simply stating that I don't really see a media firestorm ensuing as a result of the photos. Heck, if photos like that can get someone in trouble, I might be in trouble.

No prob. I agree that it's not that big of a deal unless facts come out about it that we don't know now.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
What is the guy standing behind him doing? He looks like a metrosexual Captain Morgan.

Haha thats hilarious.

Are one of these girls his daughter or something (assuming the photos are real)? It'd be pretty crazy to have John Kerry just show up at your party. I guess I still have hope of fulfilling my dream of having Ross Perot showing up at my party and doing a keg stand.

Bader

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 25, 2007
Ankeny
Haha thats hilarious.

Are one of these girls his daughter or something (assuming the photos are real)? It'd be pretty crazy to have John Kerry just show up at your party. I guess I still have hope of fulfilling my dream of having Ross Perot showing up at my party and doing a keg stand.

Doss Ross Perot have to have someone hold back his ears when he vomits?

1100011CS

Oct 5, 2007
Marshalltown
I'm guessing this is a bachelorette(sp?) party by the looks of the "straw" in the red cup. Either someone Kerry knows or maybe they just ran into him somewhere.

isucyfan

Speechless
Apr 21, 2006
Saint Paul, MN
Kerry's camp put out a statement about this. Basically said that a group of partiers approached him wanting to pose for pics with him.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron