*** Official #24 IOWA STATE VS #10 West Virginia Game(Day) Thread ***

CTTB78

Apr 7, 2006
Great game by Naz early.
Shooting % by the team overall just was not good enough against a top 10 team on their court.
Hope the coaching staff can game plan for future games if teams double team Monte.
Glad to see CSP get the T on an obvious missed call.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
I just want to put a big thanks out to Prohm for getting the T. I'm glad he's a calm and professional coach on the sidelines, unlike Frannie, but tonight he HAD to stand up for his players at some point otherwise he wouldn't be doing his job IMO.

Good job Steve! In fact, I wouldn't have minded you getting 2 T's right there and getting kicked out. It was that bad.

HoustonClone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 13, 2006
Great game by Naz early.
Shooting % by the team overall just was not good enough against a top 10 team on their court.
Hope the coaching staff can game plan for future games if teams double team Monte.
Glad to see CSP get the T on an obvious missed call.

Notice we got that call the rest of the game (driving to the hoop). That was obviously part of CSP's plan, but the refs weren't complying (until the game was over, that is).

• Agree
Reactions: CTTB78

CycloneBBFan

Dec 21, 2015
It going to be a different story when the Huggy Bear Hicks get to tournament time. They are not going to get away with that style of hack play when it counts.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
I just want to put a big thanks out to Prohm for getting the T. I'm glad he's a calm and professional coach on the sidelines, unlike Frannie, but tonight he HAD to stand up for his players at some point otherwise he wouldn't be doing his job IMO.

Good job Steve! In fact, I wouldn't have minded you getting 2 T's right there and getting kicked out. It was that bad.

I'm usually never in the "coach needs to get T'd up crowd", but I had no problem with it tonight for the reason you stated.

madguy30

Nov 15, 2011
Agreed but you don't get sympathy points for being shafted. They need to work through it better.

Change the rules to everyone being allowed 7-8 fouls? ISU got called for being in the area vs. what WV does. Math was against them.

ISU screwed up offensively by taking the bait of the open floor and getting in a hurry.