RECRUITING: Two high profile visitors to report for this weekend

ChrisMWilliams

Publisher
Staff member
Bookie
Apr 10, 2006
Bondurant, Iowa
www.CycloneFanatic.com
A couple of more guys on the docket for unofficials this weekend...

Dyontae Johnson, OLB out of Detroit ... offer from Cincinnati ... heavy interest from Michigan State

Deandre Square, S out of Detroit (teammate) ... offers from Michigan State, LSU, Arizona, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Syracuse, Kentucky and Toledo.

Reactions: Steubs24

WIB

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2010
Ames
If you build it, they will come!

Cycsk

Year-round tailgater
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 17, 2009
We need a new rating system that measures prospects according to Campbell's "exacts" that he talked about at the Recruitment Day Event. Wouldn't you love to know what their "exacts" are?

NATEizKING

Feb 18, 2011
Hilton

Dyontae Johnson, OLB out of Detroit ... offer from Cincinnati ... heavy interest from Michigan State

Deandre Square, S out of Detroit (teammate) ... offers from Michigan State, LSU, Arizona, Cincinnati, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Syracuse, Kentucky and Toledo.
Any word on Brandon Gray? WR from same school as Dyontae I believe, we offered both on 1/30.

JM4CY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 23, 2012
America

I like the potential here.
giphy.gif

Reactions: CYCLNST8

tolfbfan

Nov 29, 2015
Ohio
Man MSU only has 4 OLBs on their roster. Gonna be a hard sell against them.

Agreed, but I've come to the opinion that every recruit is a hard sell because so many staffs are becoming relentless in their own way when it come to recruiting.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest

sounds like . . .

-bQgqYqn.png

And I welcome him!

(who, apparently has a twitter account? -- https://twitter.com/realdsquarius )

:)