NFL: ***Official Christmas Eve Packers vs. Vikings Game Thread ***

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
I am so bored already today that I am looking forward to watching this in spite of the fact I have not watched a NFL game in it's entirety all season. Pretty much guarantees the game will suck, sorry about that! :rolleyes:

tay2015

Aug 7, 2015
Unpopular opinion. Regardless of how this season ends it's time to move on from Clay and try to trade him for a more traditional solid linebacker and a couple draft picks.

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
The closer to field level QB view of that pass to Nelson when the Viking fell illustrated how amazing QB's with good field vision are. How the hell do you see that even with the protection he had? Easy to see from our fans TV elevated view where we have multiple cameras tracking and talented guys in the truck switching views for us.

• Agree
Reactions: CoKane

tay2015

Aug 7, 2015
You were saying?

Yes I'm glad he's having a great game today. For the most part over the past three years he hasn't been dominating as he was in 2010. Don't let the commercials and the name fool you. I never said I didn't like him or he wasn't valuable. But he can't be a full time linebacker and our linebacking core is awful. That's why letting one big name go for a couple above average linebackers would be a good move. Or perhaps your forgetting that our D almost lost us the game at the Bears last weekend which would have made this game almost pointless. Our D has a good line, bad linebackers, and an injury riddled backfield core. Unless your happy with Jake Ryan and Martinez for the future.

CoKane

Oct 26, 2013
Cedar Rapids
Yes I'm glad he's having a great game today. For the most part over the past three years he hasn't been dominating as he was in 2010. Don't let the commercials and the name fool you. I never said I didn't like him or he wasn't valuable. But he can't be a full time linebacker and our linebacking core is awful. That's why letting one big name go for a couple above average linebackers would be a good move. Or perhaps your forgetting that our D almost lost us the game at the Bears last weekend which would have made this game almost pointless. Our D has a good line, bad linebackers, and an injury riddled backfield core. Unless your happy with Jake Ryan and Martinez for the future.
He's 1 of 11 guys out there and he's playing hurt

BoxsterCy

Staff member
Sep 14, 2009
Minnesota
Okay, that was entertaining for the old Bart Starr era Packer fan that still resides in me on occassion but I am bored again. Guess I'll go walkabout in the park for a while. Not even winter cold here today.