Favorite Fast Food Place?

Whats your favorite fast food joint?

• Total voters

Cy$

Sep 1, 2011
Ames
for healthyish? Subway

for delicious badness? Culver's.

healthy I would agree, Subway (Ham and Cheese)

for that once in awhile bad food? Probably a local Mexican place or B-Bops.

I am surprised B-Bops doesn't expand to more locations in Iowa. The burgers are 20x better than BK,Culvers or McD. I know it would be a hit in most locations around the state considering their competition would be those 2 food chains I mentioned.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
Pancheros is about a billion times better than Chipotle, but I don't consider it "fast food" really... No drive thru.

Culver's and Wendy's are my favorite options that are easy to find in the Midwest.

Agclone91

Feb 5, 2011
Ames
Pancheros is about a billion times better than Chipotle, but I don't consider it "fast food" really... No drive thru.

Culver's and Wendy's are my favorite options that are easy to find in the Midwest.

Pancheros >>>>>>>>>>>Chipotle

Taco John's > Taco Bell.

Only because of Ole's. The actual tacos and burritos at Taco Bell are better, but Ole's are enough of a reason to keep me coming back to TJ's.

For burgers I usually eat Culvers or BK. My most often eaten fast food is probably Jimmy Johns, though. Usually get it a couple times a week.

HoopsTournament

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
www.hoopstournament.net
Pancheros is about a billion times grosser than Chipotle, but I don't consider it "fast food" really... No drive thru.

IFYP

I went to Pancheros twice. The first time I went to one in Kansas City. It was awful. They opened up one in St. Joe, so I thought I would give it a try to see if it was the one in KC. It was just as bad. Their meat taste like it came out of a jar. Chipotle has fresh meat. And Pancheros doesn't even have a hot tomato salsa. What is up with that?