Favorite Fast Food Place?

Whats your favorite fast food joint?

• Total voters

KnappShack

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I'm debating on tagging along to a supplier visit in Chicago this Thursday and Friday, not because I care about the supplier but because I want Portillo's.

When I go to spring training in Arizona I always make a special trip to Portillo's. Stuff is good!

I cannot believe Taco Bell is getting any love. That is the worst quasi food that tries to disguise itself as Mexican. Slop. Total slop

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I'm not a Taco Bell fan but that new Quesorito is pretty ******* delicious, and the AM Crunchwrap isn't bad either.

SCNCY

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 11, 2009
La Fox, IL
When I lived in Iowa, it was B-Bops.
Since I don't live in Iowa, it is Wendy's for Fast Food.

If money was no issue, it'd be Five-Guys or Portillos.

However, in today's restaurant industry, I think you have to separate fast food and fast casual restaurants.

roundball

Dec 8, 2013
Iowa City area
says lots of people. Taco Bell is absolute pig ****

Anyone who willingly ingests stuff like this...
tacobell.jpeg

...deserves what's coming to them...which is probably explosive diarrhea, morbid obesity, and involuntary celibacy.

dahliaclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 4, 2007
Minneapolis
I'm not sure where this falls, but there is an awesome pizza place up here in the cities (Hopkins actually) called PizzaRev. Basically fast food pizza made to order and it's effing good. Line is always out the door and you'd think it would take forever. Order what you want, pizza is done in 3 min by the time you get up to pay. It started out west but there are more and more of them popping up. One ready to open in Edina up here soon as well.

http://www.pizzarev.com/

bigdaddykane

Mar 3, 2014
Anyone who willingly ingests stuff like this...
tacobell.jpeg

...deserves what's coming to them...which is probably explosive diarrhea, morbid obesity, and involuntary celibacy.
damn, the only thing a dont like about Taco Bell is the breakfast. But their Cinnabon delights are amazing

ianoconnor

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2007
Johnston
I go to McDonald's the most, mostly because I love their sweet tea & they have the best fries.

ISUCubswin

Mar 3, 2011
My Playhouse
Quizno's is the only restaurant or store I've ever seen broadcast so many commercials offering amazing deals that were available in participating stores only, and the 3-4 stores I've been to were never participating stores.

carvers4math

Mar 15, 2012
My experiences with anything besides ice cream at Dairy Queen is that they take the fast out of the term fast food

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron