Next Commitment?

CurvedAir

Sep 30, 2012
Kansas City
@DenverJohnson81: After a lot of thinking and praying I have decided to open up my recruitment and decommit from Tulsa

6'3 strong, physical receiver with 4.59 40. Based on his Twitter account, I'd say we have a pretty good chance.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Can he play linebacker? Just not sure we need more receivers competing.

What, you think we aren't going to have any in this class? We always have multiple WRs in every class. It will probably be a smaller class of WR this season though.

Frak

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 27, 2009
What, you think we aren't going to have any in this class? We always have multiple WRs in every class. It will probably be a smaller class of WR this season though.

I agree. I do think that they've went overboard on WRs in the past. They brought in 4 last year (if you count Montgomery) while only losing Coleman and Gary. And they did that while bringing in all of zero HS DLs or DEs. That said, you need to bring in 1-2 at the very least in each class and Johnson seems like he's high up on the priority list.

TBT

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
May 27, 2014
WDM, IA
A source told me that he has ISU #1 and Iowa #2, but that means nothing really. I like this kid and hope we land him.

ISU fans have been liking and retweeting Denver's twitter feed a good amount since his offer. Having said that, Ozigbo retweeted and favorited Denver's decommit tweet.

Having a hard time seeing Ozigbo doing that from the goodness of his heart.

That's a really good effin sign.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
Can he play linebacker? Just not sure we need more receivers competing.

We really only have one proven guy, the rest are role players and young guys with potential. Until we have guys take over ANY position on the field, I'd expect the coaching staff to keep looking for playmakers.