Next Big Facility Upgrade

ISUCyclones2015

Doesn't wipe standing up
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2010
Chicago, IL
I think adding state of the art living quarters for all athletes should be next. Now that they need 24 hour food service and snacks, it would be a good time. Include 24 hour private transportation to athletic practice facilities, bars, and class.

I know you're joking but that would actually probably help in recruiting. If it was somehow legal in the NCAA bylaws.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
My wish list in this order:

Ribbon board at JTS
Press Box Extension
Hilton cosmetic improvements, or suites. More ribbon board up top?

I truly believe any other money spent on other sports is a waste of money after what we have provided them already.

KnappShack

May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
My wish list in this order:

Ribbon board at JTS
Press Box Extension
Hilton cosmetic improvements, or suites. More ribbon board up top?

I truly believe any other money spent on other sports is a waste of money after what we have provided them already.

Who's "them"?

D

Deleted member 6804

Still looks better than the ceiling in the HawkCoop in Iowa City.

D

Deleted member 6804

No baseball but a softball team that averages 30 losses per season.

D

Deleted member 6804

I'm surprised no one has proposed putting up a beer tent or food vendors in the Jack Trice parking lot before and after games.

It was tried a few years ago and then disappeared. Wallaby's was involved.

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
The concrete around Hilton HAS to be high on the list IMO. It is not only an eyesore, it's getting dangerous.

I've seen parts where the concrete has crumbled and you can see rebar sticking out. At least the last time I was there, this past football season, I saw some of that.

cyclonefreak5

Sep 25, 2010
Ames
isc_courtyard_2012-10-09_Final_Presentation-38-1.jpg

Whatever happened to the Iowa State Center upgrades? I thought they were going to tear down a bunch of the elevated walkways and make this plaza thing? Apparently that must have fallen through??

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron