*** OFFICIAL Iowa State at Kansas Game(day) Thread ***

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
1. isuno1fan, your avatars have kept you off my ignore list for a long time, but even that isn't enough anymore. Stop being a ******.

2. what's with the "if they didn't have Embiid" comments? Why does that matter? They do have Embiid.

digZ

Sep 2, 2011
Colorado
Embiid is the difference between these two teams.

Agreed. Kane can go toe to toe with Wiggins as far as offensive insanity, but having to double embiid every trip down the floor opens a lot up for Tharpe, Selden, and Ellis. Just not a good matchup for us.

I gotta give our guys credit for hanging tough against a team that they just can't quite matchup well against on the defensive end. Can't fault them too much for forcing a lot on the offensive end(leading to uncharacterstic TOs) just to keep up.

I think ISU looks very good heading down the home stretch in conference.

CyArob

Why are you the way that you are?
Apr 22, 2011
MN
Kansas made 45% of 3's, came in at 35%. Kansas made 86% FT, came in at 69%...........

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI
You watch with an agenda, there is no way in hell that was an intentional foul. You are the only person that thinks it was.

Well, he's not the only guy. Bill Self, all the KU players, the fans at the phog, and the guys with the mics polishing KU's knobs all night all thought it was intentional.

isuno1fan

Mar 30, 2006
Clive, Iowa
1. isuno1fan, your avatars have kept you off my ignore list for a long time, but even that isn't enough anymore. Stop being a ******.

2. what's with the "if they didn't have Embiid" comments? Why does that matter? They do have Embiid.

Just calling them like an unbiased person would. I'd like to complain about the refs too, but in all honesty is was called pretty well. I will ***** about us throwing the ball away on two consecutive times with the game on the line.

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
Lot of good things out there tonight, we are outmanned vs KU right now, and even if we weren't you aren't winning there anyway. Made a lot of progress tonight.

KMAC_ATTACK

Feb 20, 2007
Waterloo
Final score appropriately reflects the skill gap. We got fight, but lottery picks > fight.

No doubt - most talented team top to bottom in the nation.

Self is a very good coach with TOP TIER talent....guys delivered down the clutch.....We have freshman taking BS shots when we need a good scoring possession instead we pull up for a contested three...not smart play....thats how you lose close games.....hopefully he learns from that mistake.

Thomasrickj

Feb 26, 2012
Arlington, VA
Anyone who blames the refs for this loss is a coward. We had a perfect chance towards the end and turned it over three straight times. While the refs sucked tonight, it's all on our players for getting sloppy when they were down by just three points.