Lazard on Channel 13 tonight

Stewo

Oct 29, 2008
Iowa
It's supposed to make Cyclone fans feel better. Can't say that I'm really concerned anyway.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
Murph and Andy talked about it today. Murph said nothing surprised him, still expects him to go to ISU. The one thing I did hear was that Lazard still calls the ND staff about once a week.

SoapyCy

Oct 10, 2012
grundy center
When I gave my wife an engagement ring I still called up my ex from HS just to make sure she didn't get any hotter or richer.

GoSTATE71

May 19, 2008
Lazard switches his commitment from Iowa State to Notre Dame because I mean, why not get one more good nut kick going into the off season...

I also heard he calls Notre Dame weekly, not really sure why if he is 100% all in on Iowa State. I doubt he switches but he is also a 18 year old kid who had to watch a dumpster fire of an offense in Ames this year and he has to do whats best for his future and I really think him coming to Ames isn't it if he wants to be in the NFL.

Sorry to be a debbie downer, but if I'm a 5 star recruit at WR I wouldn't wanna play for Messingham, let alone play with a QB who can't throw a ball accurately more than 8 yards. Like I said, I doubt he switches but wouldn't be completely shocked either.

oldwiseman

Oct 10, 2009
Lazard was at the ISU/Mich game talking to Vaughn, McKay and Custer for quite a while before the game started. I imagine he was recruiting them to go to ND too. Get some confidence.

I would be just fine never hearing one more comment about our "dumpster fire" of a season or how this team "sucks" or whatever other negative crap I have to read every time I get on this site.

I get it at the beginning of the year, UNI especially. There was outrage. Now, just f'ing stop. We know it's a bad year. We get it. Do you think if you talk about how rough of a year it has been enough it will all of a sudden be better? Well, news flash. It won't. All we can do is be on board, for better or worse and be excited we have some young talent and exciting recruits.

Lazard will be at ISU because it's where he wants to be. I find it pathetic that some of you can't find any reason why a good player would want to come here. Go cheer for another team please if that is how you support your school.

Gunnerclone

Jul 16, 2010
DSM
Lazard switches his commitment from Iowa State to Notre Dame because I mean, why not get one more good nut kick going into the off season...

I also heard he calls Notre Dame weekly, not really sure why if he is 100% all in on Iowa State. I doubt he switches but he is also a 18 year old kid who had to watch a dumpster fire of an offense in Ames this year and he has to do whats best for his future and I really think him coming to Ames isn't it if he wants to be in the NFL.

Sorry to be a debbie downer, but if I'm a 5 star recruit at WR I wouldn't wanna play for Messingham, let alone play with a QB who can't throw a ball accurately more than 8 yards. Like I said, I doubt he switches but wouldn't be completely shocked either.

What if you're a 4 star?

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Lazard was at the ISU/Mich game talking to Vaughn, McKay and Custer for quite a while before the game started. I imagine he was recruiting them to go to ND too. Get some confidence.

I would be just fine never hearing one more comment about our "dumpster fire" of a season or how this team "sucks" or whatever other negative crap I have to read every time I get on this site.

I get it at the beginning of the year, UNI especially. There was outrage. Now, just f'ing stop. We know it's a bad year. We get it. Do you think if you talk about how rough of a year it has been enough it will all of a sudden be better? Well, news flash. It won't. All we can do is be on board, for better or worse and be excited we have some young talent and exciting recruits.

Lazard will be at ISU because it's where he wants to be. I find it pathetic that some of you can't find any reason why a good player would want to come here. Go cheer for another team please if that is how you support your school.

Ya I have been in full meltdown mode, but its time to move on and realize all but 4 starters will be back next season and thats on both sides of the ball.

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
Lazard is keeping in touch with other schools in case Rhoads is not coach at ISU. That's it. And Rhoads isn't going anywhere so no worries.

BBHMagic

Oct 15, 2009
Lazard: Rhoads is "about 95% of my decision" to go to Iowa State. I am officially done being even slightly worried.

oldwiseman

Oct 10, 2009
CPR is 95% of the reason he wants to be at ISU per Allen Lazard. Just thought that might need to be posted in case some calling for his firing missed the interview.

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011

Heh, and all this time I thought you were a 5 star DB.

Reactions: GoSTATE71

Ciclone

May 5, 2008
Clive
Heh, and all this time I thought you were a 5 star DB.

Gasp.jpg

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron