David Irving Arrested (UPDATE: Charges Dropped)

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
On a side note, the top one listed on that list the OP posted is named Shawn Curtis Bartholomew. Scared me for a split second.

heitclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 21, 2009
Way up there
With all the breaks ISU football has gotten over the years we were due for some bad karma

Rhoadhoused

Apr 27, 2010
Ames, IA
If he hit his GF at all cut him loose. Immediately.

You know when people get in trouble for pot and public intox and you just defend it by saying it's not a big deal, nobody got hurt? This is the opposite of that.

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
Damn I would hate for you to be my judge

Yeah. These domestic deals are rarely what they seem on the surface. Sometimes they aren't as bad, sometimes they're actually worse.

Sometimes even when they are bad, the victim drops the charges, especially when they have a kid together.

I'll be very interested to see how CPR handles this. The fact that Irving has some sort of non-football medical condition preventing him from playing makes me wonder if he'll receive the same joke of a punishment as Albert Gary did or if he'll make an example out of him because he's not viable on the field any longer.

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
If he hit his GF at all cut him loose. Immediately.

You know when people get in trouble for pot and public intox and you just defend it by saying it's not a big deal, nobody got hurt? This is the opposite of that.

What about robbing pedestrians at gunpoint on campus? We have a chunk of players who were involved with that.

Albert Gary, Devondrick Nealy, Aaron Horne, Quinton Pompey and Duran Hollis, if memory serves.

Skidoosh

May 27, 2012
Was there an indian burial ground where we dug that tunnel? ****'s been rolling downhill ever since we dug that thing.

TheJackWePack5

Oct 2, 2011
Ankeny, IA.
Yeah. These domestic deals are rarely what they seem on the surface. Sometimes they aren't as bad, sometimes they're actually worse.

Sometimes even when they are bad, the victim drops the charges, especially when they have a kid together.

I'll be very interested to see how CPR handles this. The fact that Irving has some sort of non-football medical condition preventing him from playing makes me wonder if he'll receive the same joke of a punishment as Albert Gary did or if he'll make an example out of him because he's not viable on the field any longer.

If he gets suspended for the rest of this season and still has his injury then that would be best case for him to rest up and the suspension wouldn't be so bad IMO. I have a hard time seeing him on the field again this year especially after this.

Hopefully this isn't anything serious and the young man can bounce back.

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
If he gets suspended for the rest of this season and still has his injury then that would be best case for him to rest up and the suspension wouldn't be so bad IMO. I have a hard time seeing him on the field again this year especially after this.

Hopefully this isn't anything serious and the young man can bounce back.

If he wasn't going to play anyway due to injury, I don't think that's much of a punishment.

Doctor

Aug 19, 2011
Because of your behavior, you are no longer allowed to do what you weren't going to be able to do, anyway.

Honor after victory.

khardbored

Oct 20, 2012
Middle of the Midwest

I think I missed something. What did Albert Gary do? (not counting fumble two punts....)