I thought Nealy played very well today

CyCloned

Oct 18, 2006
Robins, Iowa
and should have gotten more opportunities. Thought he was very good a kickoff returns also.:yes:

(trying to find something positive)

brett108

May 1, 2010
Tulsa, OK
and should have gotten more opportunities. Thought he was very good a kickoff returns also.:yes:

We really need to find someone to field punts in a more apt fashion. When you struggle on offense and defense, special teams can fuel the energy for the team. If he has any ability, I might start him there.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
We really need to find someone to field punts in a more apt fashion. When you struggle on offense and defense, special teams can fuel the energy for the team. If he has any ability, I might start him there.
You sure post a lot of crap.

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
Nealy seemed to really pack a punch. I think he may be the "every down" back next year but Wimberly will have more touches.

jmb

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 12, 2006
You sure post random, non additive things in alot of threads. Carry on.
It is baffling with all of your "hurt back there" posts and whining you haven't gotten a timeout...shocking really.

howellc33

Mar 18, 2012
Britt, IA
It is baffling with all of your "hurt back there" posts and whining you haven't gotten a timeout...shocking really.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

CyStalker

Jul 16, 2012
Ankeny
He did have a nice game. Nice he could get more reps to get into a rhythm. Another young player making advances.

Apr 19, 2006

And who the hell do you think you are being positive Pete? Don't you know this is the negative Nelly board. Mod please make a new forum for positive posts as I'm fed up with this type of shenanigans!

cyatheart

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 18, 2008
He needs to play more, and he has been the last couple weeks. The play at the end alone says a lot about him. No offense to anyone else, but he is the future running back here, might as well get it started.

demoncore1031

May 18, 2008
Albuquerque,NM
theslaughterhouse.freeforums.net
Instead of a 5 RB committee next year, like we have this year, I don't mind Nealy and Wimberly sharing the full load, one bit.

Completely agree with you!! I would start Nealy the rest of the year. The season is over so lets get young guys as much PT as possible. Nealy has earned it, too. 3 games in a row with a TD. Start him, and let Wimberly get 7-8 carries per game.

SouthJerseyCy

Sep 6, 2008
Instead of a 5 RB committee next year, like we have this year, I don't mind Nealy and Wimberly sharing the full load, one bit.

As much as everyone ******* about it, we have not had a 5 back committee. The only time Woody gets the ball is when everyone in the stadium knows it. I can't remember James White's last meaningful carry...though he is playing more of a 3rd down back now. For a couple games, it was all Wimberly all the time and that got him hurt.

Tedcyclone

Oct 27, 2009
West Des Moines
Like I've said for two years best rb on the team other then now wimberly. It's not even close. No idea why he didn't play before. Check the tape of need be. And the reason he didn't have more touches is well do we need to talk about it anymore? He should of had 25 carries. He's better in between the tackles then anyone we have. He's not afraid of contact. Not sure why we have abandoned two back sets and all the motion we had vs Texas either but again unreal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron