Cyked15

Jan 27, 2012
I hope we can mostly stick together after this season. This has been more tough to watch this season than Chizik years.

Not a lot of hope. We need changes.

Unfortunately Rhoads may be that girl that's "hot enough" but a 6 and we are so ugly we can't do any better. Cheers.

rhillary

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 31, 2007
Plainfield, IL
There is not a lot of hope right now. The only thing they can sell is change. Mess should already have his home on the market because he is done and it is BLATANTLY obvious.

Chipper

Dec 8, 2008
I have crops to bring in.

If I can just remember my FarmVille password

Clonefan94

Oct 18, 2006
Schaumburg, IL
The saddest part is, this is the first time I've felt this way since the 80's/early90s. The feeling that I just don't give a **** anymore. Call me a loser, not a fan, even though I've been one for over 35 years, but this year, I just don't care anymore. losing is one thing, not even belonging on the field with the rest of your conference puts me right back to the Walden days when I was in school. I have better things to do. seems this coaching staff feels the same way.

royhobbs09

Apr 11, 2006
No doubt attendance will go down next year, but if we sign Lazard and Mister and make a good OC hire, then I think it won't be as big of a drop as people think. If nothing else, Jack Trice provides a great atmosphere for drinking on Saturdays and people will already be donating to get seats at Hilton.

cytheguy

May 23, 2006
Without Iowa on the home schedule next year, I'm worried about a big drop in attendance next year. The only games with any appeal, at least to me, are Baylor and Oklahoma. Will be interesting.

Chipper

Dec 8, 2008
No doubt attendance will go down next year, but if we sign Lazard and Mister and make a good OC hire, then I think it won't be as big of a drop as people think. If nothing else, Jack Trice provides a great atmosphere for drinking on Saturdays and people will already be donating to get seats at Hilton.

Wasn't quite the James Earl Jones "people will come" speech from Field of Dreams.