Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
What is the worst Halloween candy?

I have to vote for those sticky things in the orange and black wrappers. I think they're maybe peanut butter toffee? I don't know, but they're terrible.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
Sort of a sub-topic: What candy are you surprised so many people like? One of the bags I bought this year was a mix that had York's Peppermint Patty in it and I was shocked how many kids were excited about it.

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
Sort of a sub-topic: What candy are you surprised so many people like? One of the bags I bought this year was a mix that had York's Peppermint Patty in it and I was shocked how many kids were excited about it.

York Peppermint Patties are really good. I had one yesterday for the first time in a long time and it did not disappoint.

MNCyGuy

Jan 14, 2009
Des Moines
What is the worst Halloween candy?

I have to vote for those sticky things in the orange and black wrappers. I think they're maybe peanut butter toffee? I don't know, but they're terrible.

This is the correct answer. I think they are called Mary Janes.

djcubby

Nov 24, 2006
Bondurant
Candy corn is the absolute worst...same with black licorice and banana laffy taffy.

You are not human!!

I agree with Angie. I know two people on the face of the earth that like those black and orange pieces of crap. My dad and my father in law. But then again, they both are like goats and can eat just about anything.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
You are not human!!

I agree with Angie. I know two people on the face of the earth that like those black and orange pieces of crap. My dad and my father in law. But then again, they both are like goats and can eat just about anything.

I honestly don't know where you can even buy them. Maybe my brain just censors them out if I see them in the store? Or is everyone who gives them out hoarding them from, like, 1986?