Friday OT #2 - Worst Halloween Candy

klamath632

Nov 19, 2011
Are Candy Corn and Witches Teeth the same candy? I've seen a pile of candy corn before and I had people swear up and down that it was "witches teeth" and not candy corn.

stateofmind

Jul 16, 2007
Ankeny
I really like candy corn in moderation, but mostly mixed with roasted peanuts, but I like Salted Nut Rolls, so... I also really like Milky Way and am starting to really like the dark chocolate MW. I used to hate black jelly beans but I'm acquiring a taste for those things. I think it's just an issue when you get over 40, you not only tolerate things you once hated, but now actually like them. Tootsie Rolls are one of those I've started to like. Oh, and I really like banana laffy taffy. I love Peppermint Patties and Junior Mints. I used to hate raisinettes, but now actually like them.

I think the only candy I don't like anymore is any of the Chinese-made crap that is made to taste like good ol' 'Merican-made goodness. You just know they poisoned it.
(Man, was this an ADHD-ramble...)

Reactions: Angie

twistedredbird

Apr 26, 2008
Midwest
This is the most disgusting candy I have ever tasted, hands down:

images

VTXCyRyD

Sep 2, 2010
Between the Candy Corn lovers and the Mounds haters, I've completely lost faith in this board.

What's with you people from Ft. Dodge? My wife is from there and she likes Mounds too. YUK!