GO CYCLONES!

images

Last edited:

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
If you're in Chicago, come on over to Corcoran's!
If you walk into the bar in the back room and yell "CycloneDave is the man! Go State!" at the top of your lungs, your first beer is on me.

Psyclone Brian

Apr 11, 2006
42°00'50"N 93°
C'mon fanatics... Please don't look towards BB season already. I know it's tough to get up for this game, but we can do it!!! WE CAN WIN THIS GAME!!! WE CAN BEAT THESE GUYS!!!

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
I am just getting ready for the 1 hour forty minute drive to Ames...cannot wait!

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON THE CYCLONES!

LET'S
GO
STATE

two and a half hour trek for me. just leaving. save me some booze! I kept my neighbor up till midnight. He was leaving at 4am to go to that other football game in the state of Iowa.. I hope he feels as bad or worse then I do right now..

GO STATE!

ISUKyro

Oct 28, 2006
Houston, TX
If the games gets ugly can someone start of live stream of tailgating so we can at least see the thing ISU does right in football?

rob05

Apr 14, 2006
Ankeny
Hate to be "that guy" and ask this question, but does anyone know what channel the game is in for direct tv in Central Iowa? There are too many options and most of them will be blacked out.

bstegs

SuperFanatic
Apr 11, 2006
Champaign, IL
If you're in Chicago, come on over to Corcoran's!
If you walk into the bar in the back room and yell "CycloneDave is the man! Go State!" at the top of your lungs, your first beer is on me.

How many times can I do this before you stop buying? I wish Corcoran's was walking distance. I live closer to Fizz and hate going there.

Rabbuk

Mar 1, 2011
How many times can I do this before you stop buying? I wish Corcoran's was walking distance. I live closer to Fizz and hate going there.
Just wear a different hat each time you walk by him.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL

For the first round and after every touchdown ISU has, if you yell it again. So probably only once... Haha
Just take the brown line from fizz to Corcorans!

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
So glad we're not on FSN as often anymore...seems my version Comcast Sportsnet Chicago isn't airing the game because they have NIU at 2:30. There are two alternates, which sometimes show it and sometimes don't, but basically no way to tell until the game starts.

FS1 has been a huuuuuuuge improvement for us. I'm guessing our FS1 games would have been FSN previously and this FSN game may have been the dreaded no TV conference game of the year.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
For the first round and after every touchdown ISU has, if you yell it again. So probably only once... Haha
Just take the brown line from fizz to Corcorans!

Call me a bad fan, but I'm waiting to see if the CSNC alternate carries it or if I can get a good stream...then I may or may not bike it to Corcorans because it's pretty much the most annoying non-downtown parking in the city.

HFCS

Aug 13, 2010
LA LA Land
Hate to be "that guy" and ask this question, but does anyone know what channel the game is in for direct tv in Central Iowa? There are too many options and most of them will be blacked out.

When the game is on FSN...this is always a perfectly logical thing to ask no matter where you are in the world.