Jake Knott,close to making the roster for philly.

CloneIce

Apr 11, 2006
Awesome! And not really a surprise for ISU fans, we knew he was an NFL player.

Beyerball

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 18, 2013
Texas
Interesting that he said he could have delayed the surgery and played but decided to do surgery to obviously set himself up for being in an NFL camp In time. Our defense seemed to drop a lot when he left, but I think he did the right thing for himself and his career. He gave Isu 4 great years and I'm really hoping he makes a team. Isu could have 3 lbs in the NFL this year if Dobbins is still on a team.

cycophagus

Aug 16, 2012
MN
Great article. It points out his leg up is his pass coverage skill. I think we credit that to his 4 years combatting those pass happy, fast hitting, Big 12 offenses!

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Interesting that he said he could have delayed the surgery and played but decided to do surgery to obviously set himself up for being in an NFL camp In time. Our defense seemed to drop a lot when he left, but I think he did the right thing for himself and his career. He gave Isu 4 great years and I'm really hoping he makes a team. Isu could have 3 lbs in the NFL this year if Dobbins is still on a team.

Yeah, he did the right thing and I doubt he would have been as effective as we're used to (and the defense definitely missed him).

06_CY

Apr 11, 2006
Really hoping Jake makes the roster. He definitely made the right decision having surgery earlier rather than later.