FS: FS - 4 ISU-Iowa Section 18 Row 15 seats 10-13

Apr 19, 2006
I've got 4 better seats for 199.99 and naming rights on your next child! I'd rather go to the game so mine aren't for sell unless I do get somebody to bite on the naming rights! :smile: Good grief ticket prices are getting out of hand.

jtdoyle1

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I've got 4 better seats for 199.99 and naming rights on your next child! I'd rather go to the game so mine aren't for sell unless I do get somebody to bite on the naming rights! :smile: Good grief ticket prices are getting out of hand.

Do you have a name in mind or are you going to wait to come up with one after the sale?

I put the name Hawke Isaac (pronounced hok eyes-suk) up for consideration.

clonz

Aug 7, 2008
I suppose this was bound to happen, the tickets for the Iowa game are going for over double the face value. Face value on the hillside tickets is $60 they are currently going for $120 here and over $130 on stubhub. The face value on the assigned seats is $90 for the Iowa game so I put them up for $200, I would certainly take $180 for them if I don't have pay stubhub's fee. I am going to this game myself, these are my extra tickets.

jtdoyle1

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
I suppose this was bound to happen, the tickets for the Iowa game are going for over double the face value. Face value on the hillside tickets is $60 they are currently going for $120 here and over $130 on stubhub. The face value on the assigned seats is $90 for the Iowa game so I put them up for $200, I would certainly take $180 for them if I don't have pay stubhub's fee. I am going to this game myself, these are my extra tickets.

I don't think your price is out of line and $180 would be a steal for a lucky buyer with the way the tickets are selling right now.

Apr 19, 2006

Shoot don't let my post get to you. You are entitled to get whatever you want for those tickets, even if you do sell them to Hawk fans. It's your hard earned dollars and you don't need some B O Z O like me or anybody on this board changing your mind.

I'm just in shock at how much ticket prices in general cost these days. Who would have ever thought a ticket to an ISU game would go for $90 and now $200. That's a great problem to have! Heck the last time the ISU/Iowa game was played in Ames I purchased the game day experience for something around $400 and now it's going for $800+. I think this is what we need to get to the next step.

Good luck on selling your tickets!

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron