NDSU will beat Kansas State Aug 30. your thoughts.

Guetterdone1

Jul 4, 2012
Ames
I live an hour east of Fargay (Still go the college at ISU) and their heads have been huge since they beat the gophers and KU. I literally heard a radio man say that they were going to go down and, once again, hammer on another BIG12 team. They beat a team that hasn't won a BIG 12 game in over two seasons(3-9 that season). When they beat the gophers they went 1-11 and 3-9. Long story short they've made a living off of beating the worst teams in each of the respective conferences when they were really bad. I'm sick and tired of their ranting and I want ol man Schneider the do what the first settlers did to the buffalo.

Doc

This is it Morty
Aug 6, 2006
Denver
we will start a new thread for NDSU v ISU itll be NDSU 3 time repeat national champion vs ISU 8th place big 12 team ....NO?

CFers...before you respond to this guy, remember that he is a guy that has already totally embarrassed himself on the internet. I will dig up his real name if I have to. Your words really can't make him go any lower though.

Last edited:

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
CFers...before you respond to this guy, remember that he is a guy that has already totally embarrassed himself on the internet. I will dig up his real name if I have to. Your words really can't make him go any lower though.

Please do. But can he be worse than the idiot from goemaw/flag guy from basketball last season? THAT WAS EPIC!!

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
I pity lakebison. Or is it lesbian?

Anyway - clearly has no life and his only way of attention is trolling other sites. ISU isn't even playing NDSU and he's still trolling us.

You sir, are no Roger Sprauge.

Ry4Cy

Nov 4, 2010
Ankeny
yes SIR carlhingus lets pump it up around here!! YES ive been to goemaw . what a bunch of hicks there, they aren't considered the "meth belt" for nothing there. OH TITLETOWN? what the hell have they won? NDSU has 2 national titles, but we don't call ourselves that... idiots.

tumblr_mba5psXab41r4t7nto1_250.gif

FarminCy

Nov 14, 2009
Nowhere and Everywhere
Isn't he the one who threatened a state senator through email over UND keeping the Fighting Sioux. Which by the way was a far superior mascot and logo than the Beefalos.

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
K state under Snyder has lost more than one big time head scratcher. They've lost to Marshall and I think a directional Louisiana school when ranked iirc. Can't get up for every game I guess..

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
wow, some of you have zero class. I am a LEGEND, I am on KFAN radio in the cities, don't you hater's go getting jealous on me. yes ERIK, im sorry. and as a matter of fact cyclone fans, my lake cabin has 5 Iowa State grads/fans staying there this week, so relax. I am all about ISU and hope you guys KILL the stupid lil panthers. our crew is headin to smalltitletown on wed, anyone in council bluffs wanna party wed night?

WooBadger18

Sep 5, 2012
On Wisconsin
wow, some of you have zero class. I am a LEGEND, I am on KFAN radio in the cities, don't you hater's go getting jealous on me. yes ERIK, im sorry. and as a matter of fact cyclone fans, my lake cabin has 5 Iowa State grads/fans staying there this week, so relax. I am all about ISU and hope you guys KILL the stupid lil panthers. our crew is headin to smalltitletown on wed, anyone in council bluffs wanna party wed night?
So you're pulling the "do you know who I am?" card and saying that because you have Iowa State friends you aren't a jerk/troll? Two points: One no one cares who you are, and two having iowa state friends or even being an iowa state fan doesn't make you a jerk/troll. You can be both.

ISUFan22

Apr 11, 2006
Denver, CO
You and Clones21 should have a baby.

jdoggivjc

Sep 27, 2006
Macomb, MI

pinkie_and_rarity_dafuq_by_espada_2-d4rzqow.png

lakesbison

Jul 14, 2009
Not a troll, im a mo fo superstar. anyways. bottom line is, NDSU will beat KSU, Iowa State will crush UNI. we are winners, they are losers. case closed.

2XaDime

Nov 4, 2009
Iowa City
I love upsets. I want the Big 12 to do well, but in the end, I just like a good game and a good old-fashioned disruption of the natural order of things. I've got a little bit of the "just want to see the world burn" thing going on, so I'll just come out and say it: Go North Dakota! Bring glory to your fair land and defeat KSU! Fight on, fight on, you mighty Bison! And may the great lakebison lead them! EMAB, I say!

Dang! Gave myself gooseflesh with that little speech!

istater7

Mar 31, 2010
I'd be willing to bet that lakesbison also owns many leather bound books and that his lake cabin smells of rich mahogany