Could this be the answer to JP's tweet on cyclones.tv from last week (LINK)

Rogue52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 20, 2006
Cedar Rapids, IA
Extremely annoying that on the east side of the state our regional sports station is Comcast Sports Net Chicago which no longer carries FSN football broadcasts.

CyFan61

Oct 25, 2010
It is not going to be an FSN deal... It will be a Mediacom deal

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
It is not going to be an FSN deal... It will be a Mediacom deal
Don't want to sound like an *** but a report from Fox stating ISU has similar rights as OSU has more truth than your rumor. I am sure Fox know what's on it's airwaves.

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
Extremely annoying that on the east side of the state our regional sports station is Comcast Sports Net Chicago which no longer carries FSN football broadcasts.

That is easy to fix get Dish and their sports pack.

urb1

Jan 23, 2010
Urbandale
If Mediacom carried Cyclones.tv feed, I would be thrilled. I was not at all happy trying to watch last night's game on-line.

GrindingAway

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 27, 2006
They are going to use VR technology developed by the college of engineering to make it a broadcast so real it will be just like you are in Hilton.

Sadly it will be so awesome everyone will stay home and Hilton Magic will be reduced to corny chants from the pep band.

CrossCyed

Mar 30, 2006
Don't want to sound like an *** but a report from Fox stating ISU has similar rights as OSU has more truth than your rumor. I am sure Fox know what's on it's airwaves.

I don't want to sound like an *** but during this whole realignment saga your posts have generally been a collection of nonsense and idiotic ramblings.

Anyways, an FSN deal is very tough as much of eastern Iowa doesn't have FSN.

To that end, the press release just says Learfield has our rights. Learn to read.