***Official Early Signing Day Thread***

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
Get them signed, sealed, and delivered Fred!!!

I'm guessing we should start hearing things about 8am.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
Very excited with this class. I know some people are concerned with the signings after Thomas and Morris, but with this staff's track record of finding talent that other coaches don't recognize until later, I have confidence that they see something in these kids that they feel will be an asset to the team. And I certainly don't think they took them just because they needed to fill a scholarship. Welcome aboard fellas!

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA
Matthew Thomas @Theiceman_21 Tomorrow is a big day. Finally get to sign my letter of intent and become a cyclone for good! #cyclONEnation

should be hearing from this guy soon

jburke

Apr 11, 2006
Ankeny, IA
Anyone here anything yet, is Edozie a 4 sure???? I will add, I am utterly impressed with every move that Hoiberg has made recruiting-wise.....

CynadoAlley

Nov 28, 2010
Siouxland
Not really seeing a whole lot of action, but I'm guessing that's because Cyclones.TV will be having a special feature about it later on tonight.

"On Cyclones.tv now, our WBB signing day coverage. MBB and VB still to come. Highlights of players who signed, comments from coaches." From JW via Twitter

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
Now I got something to do tonight, as my hotel doesn't have ESPNU for the VB match (and it looks like it won't be on cyclones.tv because of TV).