***Friday Confessions***

cyguytillidie

Feb 9, 2010
Des Moines
Surprised no one started this up yet. Last week's was pretty good so this one will probably suck but here we go.

Last night I started drinking by myself to get ready for the bars (can't go to the bars sober). :smile: Anyway, I was waiting for a buddy to let me know he was heading down to campustown but the text never came. So, I ended up just getting drunk all by myself in my apartment. :sad:

dtISU

Nov 17, 2010
A suburb of Ames
I confess that I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow with no game. Hard to get into the other games. I hate bye weeks.

Bret44

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 8, 2009
Cedar River Valley
Surprised no one started this up yet. Last week's was pretty good so this one will probably suck but here we go.

Last night I started drinking by myself to get ready for the bars (can't go to the bars sober). :smile: Anyway, I was waiting for a buddy to let me know he was heading down to campustown but the text never came. So, I ended up just getting drunk all by myself in my apartment. :sad:

DON'T FORGET THE FAILED BOOTY CALL!!!!

GMackey32

TJ's spy team member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 2, 2009
Ames Via Cedar Falls

If this is wrong, then I don't ever want to be right.

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty
Simmilar thing happened to me during my college years. I was with my gf on friday, and every weekend we would party with her roommates and their boyfriends. That day, we had no idea where they were, so we decided to go party in a dorm to see a friend. I was under age at the time, so instead of taking stuff with me, I decided to drink a big glass of liquer and then go. So i am drinking this glass, and all her roomates and the bfs show up, so we decided to stay. Turns out they werent going to drink that night, and were planning on partying the next night.(lame i know) So there I am, hammered, only person having drunk anything, trying to get three sober girls to make out... Classy.

Reactions: WhatchaGonnaDo

Cyclonz

Nov 23, 2009
Denver, CO
Friday confession - getting no work done, hanging out on Cyclonefanatics, wishing the TT game was tomorrow, waiting to jettison for a beer or six in a few hours.

cyclonespiker33

SuperFanatic
Jan 19, 2011
Well guys, it's time for me to bring this thread down a notch.

Last Friday evening I received a call from my fiance (and girlfriend for 4.5+ years) who lives across the country (She went to Iowa State but goes to grad school elsewhere). Well, long story short, we are no longer engaged. This was 100% her idea, but I am surprised by my reaction to it. Yeah, it sucks. But I'll move on. Plus, now I can find a job closer to here and keep going to cyclone athletic events.

Reactions: 2ndCyCE

Cycl1

Mar 14, 2012
North Liberty

Last Friday evening I received a call from my fiance (and girlfriend for 4.5+ years) who lives across the country (She went to Iowa State but goes to grad school elsewhere). Well, long story short, we are no longer engaged. This was 100% her idea, but I am surprised by my reaction to it. Yeah, it sucks. But I'll move on. Plus, now I can find a job closer to here and keep going to cyclone athletic events.

Good work on staying positive.

CLONECONES

Mar 15, 2012
RVA

tough break man.... enjoy the ames life never leave!

dtISU

Nov 17, 2010
A suburb of Ames
Well guys, it's time for me to bring this thread down a notch. Last Friday evening I received a call from my fiance (and girlfriend for 4.5+ years) who lives across the country (She went to Iowa State but goes to grad school elsewhere). Well, long story short, we are no longer engaged. This was 100% her idea, but I am surprised by my reaction to it. Yeah, it sucks. But I'll move on. Plus, now I can find a job closer to here and keep going to cyclone athletic events.
Very well played. See you at the game.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009

well that is certainly a sucky occurrence. Wishing you all the best in finding the right person in the future.

On the bright side, now you don't have to deal with a guest list.

cowgirl836

Sep 3, 2009
I confess that I had a really good time in last week's confession thread. And that I hope my husband hasn't veered from his Reddit addiction to check in on this site.