Any Word on Lucca?

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
Free Lucca!! (getting the chant started for tomorrow night)

Jer

Opinionated
Feb 28, 2006
It's going through the procedures now and official word should be handed out within 24-48 hours. Jamie and Lucca presented the case and GMac was present.

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
It's going through the procedures now and official word should be handed out within 24-48 hours. Jamie and Lucca presented the case and GMac was present.

Well, the article says "could" happen in the next 24-48 hours.

With our luck, a bulb will go out on the NCAA's office "holiday" tree, dousing the whole thing and the entire staff will be too traumatized to continue for at least two weeks....

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
Well, the article says "could" happen in the next 24-48 hours.

With our luck, a bulb will go out on the NCAA's office "holiday" tree, dousing the whole thing and the entire staff will be too traumatized to continue for at least two weeks....

Just curious...what other kind of tree were you thinking they had? A Hitler tree?

DaddyMac

Oct 18, 2006
Maybe someone needs to go knock the NCAA upside the head with a Festivas Pole.

Let's not get violent now - after all, the NCAA has nothing other than the student athlete's best interest at heart.... :skeptical:

tim_redd

Mar 29, 2006
Ankeny
I wonder if Lucca and JP had an Airing of the Grievances with the NCAA, Followed by the Feats of Strength where Cael tags in for JP against Myles.

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
It would be a festivas miracle if Lucca is reinstated.

Well, today's teleconference was the "Airing of Grievances."

The next step is "Feats of Strength", right? That would theoretically include wrestling, which means Cael vs. Myles Brand. In that scenario, Lucca gets to play unless Brand pins Cael.

[Dangit, tim beat me to it.]

clone52

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 27, 2006
Sadly that's the world we live in. Sad, but true.

Sadly, its a small minority that are complaining about the Christmas stuff. What bugs me more is how every single situation in the War on Christmas gets turned into a national story. If someone wants to give in to the people wanting to get rid of the signs of Christmas, just ignore it and keep on saying Merry Christmas to everyone you meet.

You never hear a news story about someone wanting to get rid of the Christmas tree in the courthouse, its always a story about the 'woe to us Christians' in reaction to the Christmas tree being taken down.

ISU4ME

Aug 26, 2007
In talking to one of the coaches this weekend, he was not too optimistic about Lucca's chances with the appeal. Of course he may have been like many of us staying by staying on the negative side.