Any Word on Lucca?

cyclonepower

Oct 5, 2006
WDM
wow interesting...he definitely wasnt allowed to travel with the team...I'm not going to get my hopes up though

markshir

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 11, 2006
Damn it Iowa State athletics, getting my hopes up only to crush them...

My cynical side suggests that he could have paid his own way and gone to the games on his own - nothing prevents anyone from doing that. I hope it's for another reason.

Drizzle

Nov 9, 2007
He made the trip to Vegas? Is this confirmed? I'm all giddy now:jiggy: I think I may take a trip to Vegas this weekend... Is there anything to do there?

cmoore_23

Mar 23, 2006
Ankeny, IA
it does say he is with his team and this was updated at 2:18pm yesterday.. so if this is true.. this would be awesome!!

kingcy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Sep 16, 2006
Menlo, Iowa
He made the trip to Vegas? Is this confirmed? I'm all giddy now:jiggy: I think I may take a trip to Vegas this weekend... Is there anything to do there?

No Vegas is boaring unless you like Basketball, to gamble, strippers, drinking, hot women, women dressed in sexy clothes, music, and shows. If you dont like any of those things you should stay home. Its my kind of place.

I hope you said that to be funny.

Drizzle

Nov 9, 2007
No Vegas is boaring unless you like Basketball, to gamble, strippers, drinking, hot women, women dressed in sexy clothes, music, and shows. If you dont like any of those things you should stay home. Its my kind of place.

I hope you said that to be funny.

Yes, it was a joke... AND you forgot about weather:wink:

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
Lucca's facebook status is he is with his team!!!

i didnt think he could travel with them? is that right?

I know he can't travel with the team. Now what if his parents paid to fly him out there to be with the team? Now would that be an NCAA violation or how does that work?

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
I sent him a very nice messageon Facebook...when I get an answer I'll be sure to letyou guys know what he said with what I said to him. Hopefully he replies ASAP and he is a facebook geek. He does have a profile with what looks to be like a lot of chicks

scottie33

Nov 25, 2006
Ames, Iowa
what does it say now? is there a possibility that they are just going to let him travel with the team to away games given that he's from germany and doesn't have many people back here that he is friends with other than the basketball team?? Other htan him sitting home all by himselfwhen all his friends are at a bball game, they get to let him travel to all away games.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
He doesn't have a status now, but he wrote on the wall for the Group: Save Lucca from the NCAA, "Thank you so much everybody!!!"

Help Support Us

Become a patron