September 10, 2005

TuxedoYoda

Feb 18, 2012
That was one of my favorite days of all-time for watching college football.

After months & months of Big 10 fans from all of their schools telling me how impossible it was for Texas to win in "The Shoe at Night!!!!!" and preaching to me about the superiority of the Big 10, I remember you guys thumping the hell out of Iowa, Michigan losing a heart-breaker ( I think to ND) and then Texas overcame a double digit 4th quarter deficit to beat the #4 ranked Buckeyes in Columbus.

I normally don't give a **** if other Big12 schools win or lose but, for some reason, I was jacked up on Big12 pride that day and I enjoyed your victory over Iowa as much as I did watching Texas beat OSU. After all of the recent defections and crap talked about the Big12, I am starting to feel that way again. Here's to hoping everyone in our conference handles their OOC business and we have a couple of Saturday's this year like 9/10/05.

chuckd4735

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 29, 2006
Indianola
You'll enjoy this then... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tF8OwculTA]Iowa State v Iowa 2005 Montage - YouTube[/ame]

Turbo

Jan 10, 2011
Ames
I have the 2005 Iowa-ISU game on my computer. If anyone could help me set up a torrent, I'm sure everyone here would appreciate it.

Seeing hawk fans walk out early is one of the best things I've seen

C

CyBer

I was at that game and it was great every time I said "it's gonna be a pick" to my buddy Drew Tate would throw an interception. I can't remember but I think we broke Tates hand that year or something.

cyclonedave25

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jul 10, 2007
Chicago, IL
I was at that game and it was great every time I said "it's gonna be a pick" to my buddy Drew Tate would throw an interception. I can't remember but I think we broke Tates hand that year or something.
I think he got a concussion after he threw a pick and made the tackle. (Seen in the highlights)

UICyclone

May 16, 2011
Des Moines
I remember (vaguely) coming down for that game at the last minute, and I didn't have tickets. I was out in the tailgating lots and I saw the score on TV was 16-3 and I let loose this tirade of horrible words that would be ***'d out on here, until I realized that it was ISU up 16. :mad:----->:twitcy:----->:yes: