Season ticket question

cyhawkdmb

Jul 13, 2010
CB
In general after you mail in your season ticket renewal form, if, there is a problem on the form do they contact you to try and make proper changes or do they reject it and your screwed... IE like if they missread the CC info or the prices dont match up with the total due and what they come up with for what you should owe??

thanks

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
not to steal your thread but I also have a season ticket question and dont want to post multiple threads.

So the south endzone tickets go on sale on May 28th or so. That is after all the people have the chance to renew their endzone tickets. We usually sit on the sides or hillsides. This year we want to sit in the endzone.

Will most of those tickets be renewed? will we get a chance to buy those tickets? I dont want to wait till may to buy tickets just to have them all be gone.

Thanks.

Cy Hard

Jan 5, 2008
Polka City
I'd say you're screwed on getting endzone seats, I'd guess most all of them will be renewed. Maybe a couple come open, but it's a tough get.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
Will most of those tickets be renewed? will we get a chance to buy those tickets? I dont want to wait till may to buy tickets just to have them all be gone.

Thanks.

A buddy of mine tried to add seats to his endzone block and couldn't do it. Now it could have been because his block was already large so it would be difficult to find that many together anywhere in the EZ, but it certainly sounds like renewals in the EZ are going very well. And why not, you have the best view of the monster video board!

I will let you know if my brother has success adding one to his EZ tickets.

rebecacy

Jan 31, 2007
In general after you mail in your season ticket renewal form, if, there is a problem on the form do they contact you to try and make proper changes or do they reject it and your screwed... IE like if they missread the CC info or the prices dont match up with the total due and what they come up with for what you should owe??

thanks
If you know there is a screw up call the ticket office ASAP.

besserheimerphat

Apr 11, 2006
Mount Vernon, WA
I think the EZ has sold out due to renewals almost every year since it was put in.

And to the OP, if you are concerned about something just give the ticket office/NCC office a call to talk through anything you're worried about. I've done this in the past and they have been good to work with.

brianhos

Staff member
Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 1, 2006
Trenchtown

thanks

They will call you if there is an issue. I asked for a seating change once, and they called me to clarify. No worries, you will not lose your tickets.

bringmagicback

Dec 3, 2009
CF Resident Dog Lover
There will be more end zone seats available then you think, people do upgrade

Thats what the lady at the ticket office told me. I said if I want them and I call the 1st day they are available will I get them. She said probably.

I just wanted to check because I didnt know if the lady was just trying to get me off the phone lol.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
Thats what the lady at the ticket office told me. I said if I want them and I call the 1st day they are available will I get them. She said probably.

I just wanted to check because I didnt know if the lady was just trying to get me off the phone lol.

I called right at 8am when they released the end zone seats last year and got 4 in row 11 sect AA. Granted, that was last year and this year sales seem way past that point.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron