Tiger Board.

cyclone22

Sep 14, 2011
Ames, IA
ROFL. These guys banned me for 3 days, because I posted a thread that said "the refs seemed biased but it was a good game and I hope both teams do well." What a bunch of ****** fans. I hope UK "beats" them year after year.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CyBer

They have a message board? Is it that thing that makes your eyes bleed?

tigger2118

Jan 12, 2012
MISSOURI
ROFL. These guys banned me for 3 days, because I posted a thread that said "the refs seemed biased but it was a good game and I hope both teams do well." What a bunch of fag..git fans. I hope UK rapes them year after year.

We don't ban you for 3 days, 24 hours and that is a MOB voting system, PLEASE provide a link.

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames
ROFL. These guys banned me for 3 days, because I posted a thread that said "the refs seemed biased but it was a good game and I hope both teams do well." What a bunch of fag..git fans. I hope UK rapes them year after year.

Im not sure how you can stand to read that board.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008

You probably deserved to get banned, and you may get banned here by getting by the word filter.

A-town Cy

Aug 4, 2006
Huxley
The person who created the format of that board also sets off the fireworks indoors for basketball games and runs the game clock. An official Missourian