Buckley named to CIML Elite squad

Dryburn

Apr 3, 2006
Somewhere in the U.S.
Fastest girls player I've ever seen. she will get significant tim next year.

She is only a junior. Here is an article about another All-CIML team......not sure if the Globe-Gazette selected this one or what.....but all 5 Mason City starters made one team or the other.

Junior Cortni Rush and Sophomore Myah Mellman were also first-team selections from Mason City. I wonder if BF is looking at either of them.

Mohawks put three on CIML Iowa first team

Kitkat

Apr 10, 2009
She is only a junior. Here is an article about another All-CIML team......not sure if the Globe-Gazette selected this one or what.....but all 5 Mason City starters made one team or the other.

Junior Cortni Rush and Sophomore Myah Mellman were also first-team selections from Mason City. I wonder if BF is looking at either of them.

Mohawks put three on CIML Iowa first team

Myah Mellman averages about 13 pts. per game; impressively hits 43% of her threes.
Haven't been able to find out much more about her.

fccy

Dec 31, 2008
Forest City
Myah Mellman averages about 13 pts. per game; impressively hits 43% of her threes.
Haven't been able to find out much more about her.

When I listen to part of a MC Mohawk game on the radio, it seems like Myah is touching the ball more than Jadda.

The nice thing is, MC will be in Wells Fargo so some people can watch and report.