Online streaming?

cyclones12321

Feb 21, 2009
Newton Ia
Does anyone know a link to watch the game today online? Something that you dont have to pay for. Justintv? I read the post that said you had to pay for espn3 which sucks so im not doing it. Stuck at work + stupid 2:20 game = angry lol

someone please help

mctallerton

Apr 4, 2006
Does anyone know a link to watch the game today online? Something that you dont have to pay for. Justintv? I read the post that said you had to pay for espn3 which sucks so im not doing it. Stuck at work + stupid 2:20 game = angry lol

someone please help
you dont have to pay for espn3. either you get if from your internet cable provider or you dont.

JayhawkScott

Nov 13, 2010
Seattle
Firstrowsports

That site is gold. I never look anywhere else for sports online. The only thing that stinks about it is all the ads, but pretty much any game you'd ever want to watch is on there. As long as you go to full screen you only have to deal with the ads once though so its not that big of a deal. I watch all the hawks games there and a lot of soccer games.

upprc04

Jun 9, 2010
DSM
Did Mediacom lose espn3? I use to have an account tied to that for "remote access" and it isn't working now.

UNIGuy4Cy

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Nov 11, 2009
Can someone link the justin.tv page for the game on here? Not a frequent user of justin.tv and cant find the link on justin.tv. Thanks!

theshadow

Apr 19, 2006
Did Mediacom lose espn3? I use to have an account tied to that for "remote access" and it isn't working now.

You have to "reconnect" it every few months or so, I think. Ran into that problem once, and now I just go through the process before road trips (or whatever), and it works like a charm.

Rickybaby

Apr 15, 2006
You have to "reconnect" it every few months or so, I think. Ran into that problem once, and now I just go through the process before road trips (or whatever), and it works like a charm.

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that. Every few months it goes dead and you have to reactivate your remote access. Sucks big time. Either let people use it or just plain cut it off; corporate america has no clue these days. Just saw on Yahoo that Verizon is now charging customers ... for paying their bill. They just have no clue.

ArgentCy

Jan 13, 2010
Ok help? I had espn3 working great for me for a long time and now it stops working today?!:realmad: I've tried different things for the last hour and I'm not getting anywhere. I get to the page where it loads with the open circle and it just spins. I'm stuck at home and really do not want to have to listen to the damn radio. And yes i have mediacom as well.

Edit, nevermind. It's a damn problem with my computer. Think I got a fricken virus as my sound drivers is messed up. Son of bisch.

Last edited:

Wesley

Apr 12, 2006
Omaha
That site is gold. I never look anywhere else for sports online. The only thing that stinks about it is all the ads, but pretty much any game you'd ever want to watch is on there. As long as you go to full screen you only have to deal with the ads once though so its not that big of a deal. I watch all the hawks games there and a lot of soccer games.
Certainly a valuable resource to the sports addict. The internet quality may be lower, but who cares.

theyork

Aug 6, 2009
hedgesville, wv
ill check it out thanks........btw is this a website you have to download all kinds of stuff or pay?

it will tell you that you need various plugins but don't click on it. just click the red X to remove them. there are usually 2-6 different links so you can try a number of different streams to get the best one. sometimes a pop up window my hide from you and make noise, just find it and close it.