Matt Barkley coming back to USC

cyhiphopp

Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
Ankeny
USC will be eligible for postseason again next year too. USC will be in the Rose Bowl if not the national title game.

Well, that' good news for RGIII if he's planning to go into the draft. He could be the second QB off the board now.

(RGIII, please go to the draft.)

ca4cy

Dec 6, 2009
North Central IA
He probably couldn't take the pay cut.

And seriously, I wouldn't leave this behind any sooner than I had to either.

thumbnail.aspx

Go2Guy

Mar 18, 2006
Houston, TX

thumbnail.aspx

I agree on both counts. USC Cheerleaders are the best in all football.

And besides, USC pays better than the NFL.

Sigmapolis

Minister of Economy
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Aug 10, 2011
Waukee
Not like there aren't women available to an NFL player, if he wants them...

I've always found this a stupid decision. Take the money and run.

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines

thumbnail.aspx

Yeah I'm thinking being "The Big Man on Campus" at USC would top just about everywhere else. I can only imagine how much tail Leinart and Bush got

CyCrazy

Dec 17, 2008
Ames

I dont if he wants to play his final year in college and more then likely either the Rose Bowl or better more power to him. The money will be there.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa
USC will be eligible for postseason again next year too. USC will be in the Rose Bowl if not the national title game.
Agreed. If I had to pick the national title next year I would guess USC vs SEC (probably LSU or Alabama again). USC is going to be solid next season.

awd4cy

Dec 29, 2010
Central Iowa

I don't think this is a dumb decision at all. This guy hasn't gotten to play in a big time bowl game and he also has an opportunity to possibly win the heisman next year and possibly go first pick in the draft. He is going to be rich anyways might as well go for all of these things in college while he still can.

CyBroncos

Aug 5, 2010
West Des Moines
Agreed. If I had to pick the national title next year I would guess USC vs SEC (probably LSU or Alabama again). USC is going to be solid next season.

Yeah it could very well be the USC/Oregon winner vs. the LSU/Bama winner. I think the Big 12 and Big Ten will both be balanced next year so I don't see anyone running the table there.

USC gets Oregon, Notre Dame, Arizona State and Cal at home next year. Stanford won't have Luck. The road trip to Washington could be difficult. Their schedule shapes up nice for them to make a run

dualthreat

Oct 8, 2008
Yeah I'm thinking being "The Big Man on Campus" at USC would top just about everywhere else. I can only imagine how much tail Leinart and Bush got

no kidding. Matt had (HAS) it ******* made. Stud QB at hot women U, then back up QB in the NFL for 5-10 years making millions.