Tilton 71 - St. Marks 55

BostonPrep

Mar 12, 2011
[FONT=&quot]It wasn't overly exciting Tilton played 10 players or more and the bench looked more confident. This will likely help Tilton to have these guys ready later in the season.

Niang did what he usually does as he manufactured 25 points.

Nerlens and Niang sat out a couple times so I would guess their minutes this game were below average.

Goodluck seems to have made the biggest improvement of the startes this year. He didn't score a ton this game but he was very productive and looked great against Kaleb Tarczewski. He had some really great blocks when he was 6 feet away from the shooter and just swatted the ball.

Selden had a really cool dunk where he picked up his dribble from outside the free throw line, with one step and then cruised for 12 feet for the dunk. Just no defense for this one...
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From the Concord Monitoor

[/FONT]
The Tilton School boys' varsity basketball team defeated St. Mark's, 71-55, in the first game of the St. Andrew's Holiday Classic. Georges Niang finished with 25 points, five rebounds and two steals. Wayne Selden poured in 20 points and dished out eight assists, while Kevin Crescenzi (11 points, four steals), Nerlens Noel (five points, six boards, six assists, two blocks) and Goodluck Okonoboh (three blocks) also figured into the offense for the Rams.

SvrWxCy

Aug 6, 2010
Kansas
www.recruitlists.com
Tilton plays their second game in the St. Andrew's Holiday Classic this morning at 11am (central) against Hotchkiss (CT) which also features multiple D1 players including another Iowa State target, 2013 PF Kyle Washington.

clone319

Nov 27, 2010
Tilton plays their second game in the St. Andrew's Holiday Classic this morning at 11am (central) against Hotchkiss (CT) which also features multiple D1 players including another Iowa State target, 2013 PF Kyle Washington.

any stream for this game?

clone319

Nov 27, 2010
Sorry, didn't see your post but I did provide a few updates as the game progressed.

Tilton won 78-59 with Georges Niang once again leadin the way with 30 pts.

Yep, I saw that on your site. Thanks.

jahfg

Apr 19, 2006
Ames
Niang is going to be an all-time great at ISU. It is just a personal opinion as I've only seen him play once, but I just get the feeling he is the complete package. I haven't been this excited for a basketball recruit since Marcus Fizer. The nice thing is I think he has bigger expectations than any of us and I think he has the mentality to handle it.