Just when you thought the B1G was bad

MLawrence

Jan 21, 2010
The Big Ten Legends division is just a mess. What is it, 3 teams control their own destiny in that division?

cyclones500

Jan 29, 2010
Michigan
basslakebeacon.com
I find it interesting now that Pac & Big Ten have gone to divisions, and Big 12 is round-robin — One division in each of those conferences is sort of like "Big 12 North," and Big 12 seems to have a couple of power teams getting narrow wins, and a lot of balance in the middle sort of like some recent Big Ten seasons.

Maybe there's something to the format ...

M3MEPLEASE

Sep 4, 2009
What are Big 12 fans SEC wannabe fans now?

When Texas Tech beats OU, its because the Big 12 is so deep. When it happens in another conference, it shows how bad the conference is. Love the hypocrisy there, sound like SEC fans.

JP4CY

I'm Mike Jones
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 19, 2008
Testifying
What are Big 12 fans SEC wannabe fans now?

When Texas Tech beats OU, its because the Big 12 is so deep. When it happens in another conference, it shows how bad the conference is. Love the hypocrisy there, sound like SEC fans.

I don't think that's it at all. When a decent team like ASU loses to a bad team, and now that bad team controls its conference championship game's destiny, it might show that the PAC 12 south is bad.

All you have to do is Google Rick Neuheisel hot seat

UCLA Football: Coach Rick Neuheisel's hot seat is well worn - Los Angeles Times

Hot Seat Watch: Rick Neuheisel's Not The Only Coach Updating His Resume - SBNation.com

UCLA Bruins coach Rick Neuheisel says he, Bruins will keep fighting - ESPN Los Angeles