I think I'm attending the Baylor Game

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

ZombieCyclone

Sep 4, 2010
I found this article when researching information on Baylor's stadium.

Funny stuff!

Know Your Enemy 2011: Baylor | ISU Football

Baylorlot3.jpg

Pretty much the highlight of Baylor tailgating. A few cars, a few ISU fans, not a Bear fan in sight.

http://www.mygreenandgold.com/football/

Tickets are only 35 dollars, wtf?

Last edited:

BaylorHistory

May 30, 2011
Waco, TX
Tailgating is 100% encouraged now and is much better than it was then. There is a huge area that is sponsored by our ESPN radio station and is run by a guy on Bfans if y'all do end up coming they cook over 200lbs of food per game and they are always welcoming opposing fans. BYOB...

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
Tailgating is traditionally a joke but I enjoy watching games there. Not a bad seat in the house and the fans are generally nice.

cowboycurtis

Jul 20, 2006
I was there for a game about 10 years ago. waco is the armpit of America. seriously. stay on the main roads.

We had a good time at the game though. ISU actually won the game. Once the game was over we headed straight back to Dallas. I dropped $1500 on strippers and booze. That was a good night and a horrible next day.

JUKEBOX

Oct 27, 2008
Tailgating is 100% encouraged now and is much better than it was then. There is a huge area that is sponsored by our ESPN radio station and is run by a guy on Bfans if y'all do end up coming they cook over 200lbs of food per game and they are always welcoming opposing fans. BYOB...

Sounds like fun!

CyCo

Jun 19, 2006
Beaverton, Ore.
My wife and I are coming down, along with daughter up in FTW. Will be fun, but a tough game. We'll have a real challenge with the Bears.

I checked with ISUAA to see if there's any organized tailgater or meet-and-greet and the reply was there's not. Hopefully we can find a group of Cyclone fans to hang with.

zwclones51

Aug 4, 2010
West Des Moines
I was there for a game about 10 years ago. waco is the armpit of America. seriously. stay on the main roads.

We had a good time at the game though. ISU actually won the game. Once the game was over we headed straight back to Dallas. I dropped $1500 on strippers and booze. That was a good night and a horrible next day.

Damnn you musta made it rain on dem H*es. I usually just make it hail.

tejasclone

Oct 20, 2006
Chicago, IL
My wife and I are coming down, along with daughter up in FTW. Will be fun, but a tough game. We'll have a real challenge with the Bears.

I checked with ISUAA to see if there's any organized tailgater or meet-and-greet and the reply was there's not. Hopefully we can find a group of Cyclone fans to hang with.

There will be Cyclones there. There are ISUAA groups in Dallas, Austin, and Houston and plenty of us will be in Waco.

After we beat Texas, this game should be a matchup of two Top 25 teams. Who predicted that at the start of the season?

ZombieCyclone

Sep 4, 2010
I have 2 free tickets possibly 3 if anyone wants to go to this game. My friends are going to the TX vs. OK game instead it seems.

They are 50 yard line tickets, I'm driving from Dallas and would happily give them to any ISU fans that want them. I will be attending with my sister and GF.

Just send me a message here.

RAS4CY

Sep 20, 2011
I see some people talking about driving down from Dallas. Just a heads up, the Dallas ISUAA is trying to put together a bus trip to Waco for the game.

https://www.isualum.org/en/forms/event_registration.cfm?formid=47

Unfortunately registration ends tonight because we need enough time to book the bus but if we have enough people to go ahead and book it and there is more people interested, we may be able to open it again.

If it is something you are really interested in though, I definitely recommend booking today so that we for sure have enough people.

P.S. - We verified that we can have alcohol on the bus :biggrin: