Anyone going to the UCONN game?

shawn_200m

Apr 10, 2006
Tipton, IA
I wasn't planning on going until I saw that Delta has $247 round trip tickets out of the Quad Cities to LaGuardia for either Thurs-Sunday or Friday-Sunday trips. Just booked two tickets for my wife and I and got tickets for $18 from stub-hub...wondering if any other clone fans will be out there.

Nycclone

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 24, 2010
I wasn't planning on going until I saw that Delta has $247 round trip tickets out of the Quad Cities to LaGuardia for either Thurs-Sunday or Friday-Sunday trips. Just booked two tickets for my wife and I and got tickets for $18 from stub-hub...wondering if any other clone fans will be out there.

I am. I know the alumni association is having a tailgate at a ramada inn close to tje stadium so I'm sure it won't just be me, my dad u n ur wife as isu fans.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
My family is going...I might have to look into those tickets, but I'm not sure if I can afford to take a day or two off that early in the school year.

Rods79

Nov 27, 2006
Des Moines
Thinking of coming up from DC to catch this game, but I haven't done much research on tickets/area information. Don't wan to sit with a bunch of UCONN fans.

EYEoftheSTORM

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jan 3, 2009
Ames, Iowa
Im going with my parents. Going to the Red Sox - Rays game at fenway the night before.
We are doing the exact same thing. Fly out Thursday morning, get into Boston that afternoon. My brother lives in Boston so we are staying at his place. That night we are going to the Rays- Red Sox game. Friday we are heading up early to Hartford and letting the tailgate begin.

ketelmeister

Oct 24, 2006
We are going, flying into Hartford Thursday and back on Sunday. Will stay at the Residence Inn downtown Hartford, near the entertainment area. Not sure where we will tour on our free day, maybe winerys, maybe coast, maybe just Hartford vicinity. Bought our tickets through I State, but should be plenty nearby. They typically don't sell out.

OBE4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Jun 13, 2011
Ames
A couple buddies and I are also going. My uncle is an assistant dean at UConn and we're staying with him. Looking forward to the tailgate with fellow Cyclones. Catching Red Sox and Rays on Saturday night and maybe the Boston College game on Saturday morning as well. Should be a fun weekend.

pikecy10

Jun 14, 2010
Kansas City
We are doing the exact same thing. Fly out Thursday morning, get into Boston that afternoon. My brother lives in Boston so we are staying at his place. That night we are going to the Rays- Red Sox game. Friday we are heading up early to Hartford and letting the tailgate begin.

Group of 4 of us doing this same thing. Should be a fun weekend!

Clone9

Nov 12, 2006
Boston, MA
I will definitely be driving down from Boston.....doesn't happen too often that I can get to a game without a plane ticket! My wife and a few friends will be with me, and my brother and his family are coming from Iowa. Gonna be awesome.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron