Anyone know the best way to remove a wart from your finger?

azepp

Dec 9, 2009
Ankeny
This guy could use some help...

Bedeviled by a painful wart that no cream, ointment or doctor could cure, Sean Murphy reportedly decided to try a radical — and permanent — at-home procedure. His surgical tool: a 12-bore Beretta shotgun.

In a move that seems fitting of the Wild West, rather than modern England, the security guard fortified himself with a healthy dose of the local anaesthetic — in lager form, naturally — stretched out his left hand, aimed, and pulled the trigger.

Unfortunately for Murphy, the blast had collateral damage. According to The Telegraph, it blew off nearly the entire middle finger on his left hand, and left the 38-year-old facing possible prison time for illegal possession of a firearm.

Man uses shotgun to blast off painful wart - World news - Weird news - msnbc.com

:twitcy:

CYphyllis

Jun 22, 2010
I read the title of this thread, thinking that you were asking this question. I clicked on it with the intentions to reply with the answer, "A shotgun should do the trick."

Unfortunately it seems I was beaten to the punch.

Erik4Cy

Jan 22, 2007
Johnston, IA
www.cyclones.com
I don't know how to embed a picture, but a double face palm is needed here..

wh-double-facepalm.jpg

Kyle

Mar 30, 2006
The problem is clearly with British gun laws that limited this man's access to firearms. Smaller calibers are much better suited to wart removal.

pyrocyz

Jun 2, 2006
Ames
I was going to answer with something like chew it off...but using a shotgun seems like a much better idea.