Droid users...juicedefender?

• After Iowa State won the Big 12, a Cyclone made a wonderful offer to We Will that now increases our match. Now all gifts up to $400,000 between now and the Final 4 will be matched. Please consider giving at We Will Collective.
    This notice can be dismissed using the upper right corner X button.

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006
I have recently stepped into the current times and now have a droid incredible. Does juicedefender work?

Clonehomer

Apr 11, 2006
I love Lookout for security. I've never had virus issues. I'm not sure if that is due to Lookout, or just haven't run into one. The best part of the app is that if you lose it or get it stolen you can logon to your computer and track it via GPS or you can have it play a siren sound whether it is on silent or not. The pro version will also let you wipe your data remotely if it is stolen.

Wx4Cy

May 22, 2007
West Des Moines

I have installed, removed and reinstalled juicedefender several times. Never seem to get comfortable with it. I'm looking for a good battery manager. Just installed the free version of Green Power yesterday...For the most part it just manages the wireless connectivity.

Make sure you get Lookout.

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006
Doubletwist also works pretty well for syncing iTunes music. You can also sync wirelessly with an add-on.
I have double twist but am having issues getting my library/playlists updated. Annoying but working through it

tazclone

Apr 14, 2006
I have installed, removed and reinstalled juicedefender several times. Never seem to get comfortable with it. I'm looking for a good battery manager. Just installed the free version of Green Power yesterday...For the most part it just manages the wireless connectivity.

Make sure you get Lookout.

BTW-Anyone waiting for 4G, I was talking to a guy that works for Radioshack and he said Verizon reps are saying 4G will be in Sioux City by August. The people at the verizon store wouldn't verify but they did say it will be in Iowa much sooner than what people think. Makes me mad as I gave my upgrade to my daughter so she could get an iphone and I took her incredible. I would have gone with the thunderbolt. Even without 4G the Thunderbolt is FAST!

Tre4ISU

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 30, 2008
Estherville
BTW-Anyone waiting for 4G, I was talking to a guy that works for Radioshack and he said Verizon reps are saying 4G will be in Sioux City by August. The people at the verizon store wouldn't verify but they did say it will be in Iowa much sooner than what people think. Makes me mad as I gave my upgrade to my daughter so she could get an iphone and I took her incredible. I would have gone with the thunderbolt. Even without 4G the Thunderbolt is FAST!

Did they say when the Bionic is coming out? That's what I'm waiting for.