How many people will be in Carver Hawkeye Arena on Sunday?

clonedude

Apr 16, 2006
Anyone have a guess how many people will be in attendance on Sunday afternoon as the Hawks take on the Hoosiers? Don't forget that the NFC and AFC Championship games will be on TV.

I'm guessing a couple grand at best.

Drive4cy

Nov 17, 2006
I don't know how they feel about all the Sunday games but I would absolutely hate if Iowa State played a bunch of Sunday games.

CycloneYoda

Jan 27, 2009
I say more than you think. At this time of year, students still care about their classes. Carver on a Sunday afternoon is a great place to study.

Reactions: CloneCone21

nileo

Apr 29, 2010
Grimes
This is a must win for Iowa. I don't see them going winless in conference play, but they do need this one! I am not a fan of Sunday games at all, but a small price to pay for the Big Ten Network money.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
Don't make him MAD again!

Nobody wants to see that............

Just to make sure my post was clear, I shall expound on the meaning of each word:

"Don't"---Contraction for do not. Used here to intone that the action indicated by the sentence's verb should be avoided, or considered to be prohibited.

"Make"---Used here not to indicate the creation or formation of an object, but rather the causation of an action. In this case, do not influence, force, or otherwise cause the indicated poster to take the action or emotion indicated.

"Him"---3rd personal pronoun used to refer to the poster to whom you were replying.

"MAD"---Can be used to indicated a crazed or insane state of mind or an emotion of anger and/or rage. Used by some to indicate an excitement related to the NCAA Men's Basketball Championship. Used here to refer to the emotion of anger. Please consider yourself prohibited from causing a state of anger in the poster to whom you replied.

"Again"---The poster to whom you referred has made posts that some consider to indicated anger in the past. Please do not be the cause of this happening again.

Thank you for your time and attention, and especially your cooperation on this matter.

3GenClone

Jun 28, 2009
Des Moines
I think if Ron Swanson were coaching the Hoosiers, then Iowa would be in big trouble
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBFU0qskwhc]YouTube - Ron Swanson Chair Throw - Parks and Recreation[/ame]

Reactions: CycloneErik

majorcyfan

Feb 18, 2007
This is the only game where I feel like it's possible to predict an Iowa win in the Big Ten.

At the same time, Indiana isn't a real draw right now. I'm going to guess an actual of 3000.

I'll bet they are faced with similar situation as last yr, when you could combine together the crowd of both the men's and women's games in Iowa City, and still be below the attendance of just the ISU women's game........as reported by the DM Rag last yr.