Question for those who know

iowastcyclone

Nov 12, 2010
I live out of the state and in the army so I dont get to follow ISU very closely as much as I would like. So sorry if it has been discussed awhile ago.

Why doesnt john walters go on matt and miller any more. Heard matt and him had an argument. what was it about?

please dont make this into a matt bashing post, just want to know what matt said and why did JW get mad.

Ya I podcast the matt vs rob interview. lol

SeattleClone

Aug 15, 2006
I live out of the state and in the army so I dont get to follow ISU very closely as much as I would like. So sorry if it has been discussed awhile ago.

Why doesnt john walters go on matt and miller any more. Heard matt and him had an argument. what was it about?

please dont make this into a matt bashing post, just want to know what matt said and why did JW get mad.

Ya I podcast the matt vs rob interview. lol

Good luck with that. :biglaugh:

kilroy

Jun 10, 2010
hills to flat lands
Good luck with that. :biglaugh:

+1

all right ill give it a stab.

your stipulation is pretty much why no one has responded. Basically because there is no way to tell you except politely bash him.

Regardless its basically because we know that our program has to build and he refuses to give any credit or talk positive about Ia State even though hes supported by that market. (yes we dont need to be artificially inflated but some Ia State talk aside from giggling at our demise and tell us and our staff that we are crap would be good)

So those who love Ia State refuse to go on because they care passionately for our school and dont want to have to refute the same terrible question 10 times and would actually like to have an interview not a objective (which no one understands what his is). This is why some of the staff stay above the fray.

Which is why JW wouldnt back off from MP and RIGHTFULLY shouldnt have.

VeloClone

Jan 19, 2010
Brooklyn Park, MN
After searching the site, here is the link to the KXNO podcast:

Media Player=

I'll second the thanks for posting that. I had never heard the guy (Matt) despite all of the posts I had read about him. I can see why everyone is so "enamoured" with him.

Color me unimpressed. He should be the one trying to bring the conversation down to a more professional plane. Instead, his guest has to do it. Even after his guest goes to far as to apologize to try to calm him down, every comment he makes is with an extremely agitated tone. CW took over the conversation and gave him time to compose himself. Still no improvement.

If that is a sampling of what he puts out there, I'm glad I haven't wasted my time listening to him when I am in Central Iowa.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron