Mp3 help

jaretac

Nov 26, 2006
Frigidaire
I'm getting married on Sunday and we are trying to put all the music on her mp3 which is a Creative Zen. I have the music sync'd but I can't figure out how to create/ add music to a playlist. I've tried to do a playlist using Media Player and Real Player and also tried on the MP3 itself.

If anyone can help me I would much appreciate it.

Cyclonepride

Thought Police
Staff member
Apr 11, 2006
A pineapple under the sea
www.oldschoolradical.com
I'm getting married on Sunday and we are trying to put all the music on her mp3 which is a Creative Zen. I have the music sync'd but I can't figure out how to create/ add music to a playlist. I've tried to do a playlist using Media Player and Real Player and also tried on the MP3 itself.

If anyone can help me I would much appreciate it.

I've used Creative Zen's software. I believe the play list has to be created from the computer. When you are in the screen that shows all of the music you have in the middle box, you need to hit create play list, which should put another box along the right hand side. Then you drag and drop from the center into the right side. When you're done, I think you hit sync and it adds the play list.

Sorry if that's not exact- I don't have the program anymore since the computer died, but I remember thinking that it should be easier than they actually make it.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron