Tree removal companies in Ankeny?

San Francisco Cy

Jun 12, 2008
San Francisco
I have a rental property in Ankeny, and it sounds like I need to get somebody in for a quote/removal. I have three old trees, two in the front and one in the back. It sounds like only the one in the back really needs some work, as it is close to power lines. Anybody know of a good company in Ankeny, preferably, that is affordable, quick, and reliable? TIA!

ontheverge

Sep 14, 2009
Anything near the wires you can get removed for free. Start with the free stuff and when thats done call and get your quote. Thats what the person you hire will do first. I dont know who has the local contract with midamerican.

San Francisco Cy

Jun 12, 2008
San Francisco
Anything near the wires you can get removed for free. Start with the free stuff and when thats done call and get your quote. Thats what the person you hire will do first. I dont know who has the local contract with midamerican.

I've heard that before, but I've had someone from Mid American out at least once, possibly twice, and they've said they were enough at risk. Which seems crazy, cuz probably 1/4 of the tree is dead, and about 1/2 of those branches hang over the power lines...

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron