Verizon Small Business

ddisu

Nov 11, 2009
Toledo
We own a small business and are looking at combining cell phones for us and employees. We are with Verizon right now and was looking at their small business plans. We would have 6-8 phones. Does anyone have any experince with any small business cell phone plans?

Cloner97

Apr 11, 2006
I work at Sprint HQ and can put you in touch with someone here if you want to compare.

nboltz

Apr 9, 2006
Ames
We have had our business account with Verizon for 3 years and everything has been great, no complaints. We have 5 phones, which is the minimum for a business account.

ddisu

Nov 11, 2009
Toledo
We have had our business account with Verizon for 3 years and everything has been great, no complaints. We have 5 phones, which is the minimum for a business account.

How many minutes do you have? What is the total cost after taxes and all that?

nboltz

Apr 9, 2006
Ames
How many minutes do you have? What is the total cost after taxes and all that?

We share 2100 mintues and have unlimited texting. Our last bill was 431.18 after there fees and taxes. Four of the phones are Blackberry's so we pay 45 more on those for data and tethering capabilites. So unless you have Blackberry's subtract 180 off for that.

ddisu

Nov 11, 2009
Toledo
We share 2100 mintues and have unlimited texting. Our last bill was 431.18 after there fees and taxes. Four of the phones are Blackberry's so we pay 45 more on those for data and tethering capabilites. So unless you have Blackberry's subtract 180 off for that.

Thanks for the info. We were looking at sharing 1350 minutes and have the push to talk feature with texting. 4 of the employees are me, wife, parent, and 2 or 3 other employees. So the unlimited verizon to verizon was looking like we wouldn't need as many minutes.

nboltz

Apr 9, 2006
Ames
Thanks for the info. We were looking at sharing 1350 minutes and have the push to talk feature with texting. 4 of the employees are me, wife, parent, and 2 or 3 other employees. So the unlimited verizon to verizon was looking like we wouldn't need as many minutes.

Also, with our plan we can have 10 friends and family numbers that won't go against our minutes used.

saf

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 2, 2006
Ames, IA
Verizon has, hands down, the most complete coverage in Iowa. We are through them w/ 50+ phones and happy--work all over the state.

Make sure to tell them what industry or organizations you are part of, as homebuilders, etc. get a discount. The beauty of this is that if you work for this business you can then sign up family under your name (just have to prove you work there) and get the same discount. Win/win for the business and your family, as you get the discount and Verizon counts that phone as part of your group, giving you more buying power/potentially larger discounts. I know a lot of ISU people (and possibly still students) have done this.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron