Survivor Heroes vs. Villians Ep.3

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor
Survivor Heroes vs. Villians Ep.3/ Update:Spoiler on thread now :(

So from the looks of the previews, the villians are bickering with each other(Russell v Rob & Parvati v Jerri), and how will James v Tom play out for the heroes?

CyRev, Erik, burn587, CYdTracked......I know all of you have some thoughts, let's hear 'em. Everyone else who likes the show, of course, can chime in too!!

Last edited:

CYdTracked

Mar 23, 2006
Grimes, IA
Heros are in need of a win else they are going to keep going at each other. I think once the Villians go to tribal it will be fun to see how it plays out because I think the strategizing on that tribe is going to be a lot more fun to watch than what has happened so far with the Heros.

Too early to really pick front runners so I'm just enjoying watching the drama unfold right now.

BigCojones

Aug 24, 2009
Ankeny
I have Boston Rob & Jerri Mantheny in my survivor pool so Russel makes me nervous.

I don't like half the hero team. So I would have been rooting for the Villians anyway.

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor
I have Boston Rob & Jerri Mantheny in my survivor pool so Russel makes me nervous.

I don't like half the hero team. So I would have been rooting for the Villians anyway.

Not a bad couple to have for a pool, although, I think Jerri will probably never win. Rob is a strong candidate but may have a target on him later, once they weed out a couple weaker ones......unless Russell tries to get him out earlier.

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I think it will be amusing to see what Russel does. I am not convinced he can play with the muli-gamers. I could see plotting against Rob going badley...

I also wonder how much of the Editing will affect the outcome. The perception is that Russel is transparent to most of his tribe...and not important at all. What if he really does have something going and due to editing we just can't see it.....

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
I'm glad you started the thread I would have forgotten to do it. We'll have to catch up on the episode later due to a meeting tonight.

So from the looks of the previews, the villians are bickering with each other(Russell v Rob & Parvati v Jerri), and how will James v Tom play out for the heroes?

CyRev, Erik, burn587, CYdTracked......I know all of you have some thoughts, let's hear 'em. Everyone else who likes the show, of course, can chime in too!!

mj4cy

Asst. Regional Manager
Staff member
Mar 28, 2006
Iowa
I think villains will sooner or later perish....you can't rely one screwing people over when the whole tribe is trying it!

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor
I'm glad you started the thread I would have forgotten to do it. We'll have to catch up on the episode later due to a meeting tonight.

Sounds good.......I'm assuming Erik was up late celebrating the victory last night to the sounds of Neil Diamond's "Sweet Caroline"!!!

burn587

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Apr 14, 2006
Denver, CO
It really wouldn't surprise me if the stuff making James look like an *** (this week anyway) was just creative editing on the part of CBS. If I had to guess the discussion between James and Tom will just be right after they get back from tribal council. However with the way James acted last week it wouldn't surprise me if he continued his downward spiral into jerkdom.

RhoadsRage

I AM SO PROUD....
Bookie
Jan 25, 2010
McGregor
It really wouldn't surprise me if the stuff making James look like an *** (this week anyway) was just creative editing on the part of CBS. If I had to guess the discussion between James and Tom will just be right after they get back from tribal council. However with the way James acted last week it wouldn't surprise me if he continued his downward spiral into jerkdom.

Wouldn't surprise me either but I hope not. Kinda like that guy and they're gonna need his brute strength.

isuheit

Jan 6, 2010
James is one I cheer for -- but the way he went on and on about Stephanie was a little out of character for him. I understood it at the challenge, but they just kept showing him on her case, which was a little disappointing.

I'm cheering for Russell, like many, I hated him at the beginning of last season, but began to really like the guy over time. Hope he wins this thing.

linkshero

May 22, 2008
Ames
I was curious, so I Googled Napoleon Complex and there was a picture of this......

091006_Russell%20H_Survivor.widec.jpg

TheTruth

Feb 25, 2010
Just so you all know, the funny man himself goes home tonight.

Randy will be voted out at Tribal Council tonight.

If anyone wants the list of what week your survivor goes home I got it. Also if you want to know who the winner and the final 3 are, I got that as well.

Watch and see and Randy is voted off tonight.

:smile:

cyrevkah

Apr 12, 2008
Ames, IA
Just so you all know, the funny man himself goes home tonight.

Randy will be voted out at Tribal Council tonight.

If anyone wants the list of what week your survivor goes home I got it. Also if you want to know who the winner and the final 3 are, I got that as well.

Watch and see and Randy is voted off tonight.

:smile:

Hey, no spoiling the fun!