Seeking ISU fight song

monkeybrow

May 19, 2006
Does anyone have the best location to attain high quality version of the ISU fight song? (prefer the version with choir involvement in the middle section).

I will trade my favorite title in exchange

http://www.cix.co.uk/~lumpkin/rulebrit.mp3

I am going to convert you all!!!!

Last edited:

monkeybrow

May 19, 2006
perhaps my diddy offering was not of your taste?...here...I shall uncover the latest "duran duran" smash and post that

Skyh13

Mar 17, 2006
Hey, its all good... some of the marching band members are in choir anyway, so..

isumellie

May 18, 2006
Waukee, IA
I know that there is supposed to be a new Marching Band CD that is going to be coming out soon. Right now it is just waiting on a few more copyright clearances to get it to production. In the past there has been some form of the fight song on the CD's. Just keep your eyes open for that coming out soon!

monkeybrow

May 19, 2006
I know that there is supposed to be a new Marching Band CD that is going to be coming out soon. Right now it is just waiting on a few more copyright clearances to get it to production. In the past there has been some form of the fight song on the CD's. Just keep your eyes open for that coming out soon!

excellent help mates....thank you so

ornryactor

Jun 3, 2006
Ames
Hey, its all good... some of the marching band members are in choir anyway, so..

*Points to himself*

I'm a vocal music education major... I was a bit surprised when I first came to Iowa State- the marching band sings quite nicely, with multiple harmonies and everything. And LOUD. But anyway, yeah, there are quite a few choir members also in marching band.

monkeybrow

May 19, 2006
*Points to himself*

I'm a vocal music education major... I was a bit surprised when I first came to Iowa State- the marching band sings quite nicely, with multiple harmonies and everything. And LOUD. But anyway, yeah, there are quite a few choir members also in marching band.

Our band is tip top...I bow with a tip of the hat....

Help Support Us

Become a patron