Gilstrap

CB21

Mar 13, 2009
Sioux Falls
I was just looking at some NBA mock drafts for next year and came upon this one.

WalterFootball.com: 2010 NBA Mock Draft

Although it really means nothing but if you scroll down you will see Gilstrap at 24th. I remember reading and some people do think he will play in the NBA. He has the potential. Haven't seen him play enough to really start making predictions.

Then Brackins at 12th.

mustangcy

Apr 11, 2006
Bloomfield
when was the last time, if ever, that ISU had two draft picks on the same team?

If we really end up with two draft picks you can cash our check to the tournament. At this point I really hope he can stick around one more year.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
when was the last time, if ever, that ISU had two draft picks on the same team?

Well, there was Tinsley and Fizer, but they were in consecutive years.

The last I remember was the 1995 draft with Loren Meyer and Fred Hoiberg, with Hoiberg going in the second round. I remember being surprised at the time how low he went, but obviously he went on to have a solid career. Teams love to draft big men.

uro cy

Oct 28, 2006
Well, there was Tinsley and Fizer, but they were in consecutive years.

The last I remember was the 1995 draft with Loren Meyer and Fred Hoiberg, with Hoiberg going in the second round. I remember being surprised at the time how low he went, but obviously he went on to have a solid career. Teams love to draft big men.

Height always trumps talent in the NBA draft...the number of top 10 7 footers who have flopped is unreal

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL
thats what I thought but I wasn't sure if Meyer was drafted or if he signed later.

Yeah, Meyer actually went in the first round. I think around #20...looked it up, it looks like he went at #24 and Hoiberg at #52.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron