Move on, we can do it without him!

CST8WIN

Sep 24, 2007
Yah it sucks, but he's not worth our time anymore if he's not a cyclone. Move on and go out and support the clones, we can do it without him.

riceville98

Bookie
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Dec 17, 2008
Iowa
Amen brother This years team is fun to watch

Last edited:

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
i agree. i enjoyed watching last night's game. i think Dendy is going to be great. the most athletic team we have had in a long time. i'm glad this Barnes thing is done. good luck at UNC, hope you don't turn into Darius Miles or any of the other players that thought they were better than they actually were.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
i agree. i enjoyed watching last night's game. i think Dendy is going to be great. the most athletic team we have had in a long time. i'm glad this Barnes thing is done. good luck at UNC, hope you don't turn into Darius Miles or any of the other players that thought they were better than they actually were.

If people don't love watching Dendy, they just don't love watching basketball. That guy will really be special.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
It's nice not to have players like Sean Haluska and Petey. I love them to death but I'd take Colvin Gilstrap, and Dendy over them anyday.

clone136

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Oct 2, 2006
Des Moines
thank you! this is the type of thread I was hoping to read when i woke up this morning! Ya it sucks, but he aint a Cyclone and never will be, so I am going to my best to forget about him...

CRcyclone6

Bookie
Dec 27, 2007
Cedar Rapids
There just isn't anyone on this team not to love. Talented, unselfish, smart players.

You can see them make instant adjustments when Mac coaches them up on the sideline. These guys have the makings of something special. Without getting us excited, of course.

i'm in trouble then because i am very excited after watching last night. so much more athletic ability and playmakers. i loved peterson and haluska also for playing hard and doing their best, but these guys now are incredible compared to what we have had.

CycloneErik

Jan 31, 2008
Jamerica
rememberingdoria.wordpress.com
i'm in trouble then because i am very excited after watching last night. so much more athletic ability and playmakers. i loved peterson and haluska also for playing hard and doing their best, but these guys now are incredible compared to what we have had.

I literally don't sit back in my seat for the entire game. I start off excited.

I'll miss tomorrow night (only time in 3 years), but revkah and I will be at Drake ready to roll.

mike4cy

Aug 4, 2006
Urbandale
The team is very fun to watch this year! They play a lot more up-tempo than G-Mac's other teams, and guys....this team is very athletic and likes to get out in transition.

Dolokaju

Jun 8, 2006
The thing that sticks out are the 3 biggest impacts came from 2 JC kids and a transfer.

Chizit

Dec 21, 2008
Section L, Row 11
The thing that sticks out are the 3 biggest impacts came from 2 JC kids and a transfer.
I think DG had a huge impact on the game, and CB had 17 points. DG had a lot of great passes, and we knew Gilstrap would be an impact from the get-go. I'm very happy with this team.

LindenCy

Kevin Dresser Fan Club
Staff member
Mar 19, 2006
Chicago, IL

Of course it is nice to get guys for 3-4 years, but one of our best 2 year stints in history was with a nice set of JC's: Willoughby, Pratt, Bankhead, and a transfer - Cato.