Beat ISU by 30 points in Ames, drop in polls...

RossHallHero

Jul 8, 2009
I'm laughing at them, but I think it's the ultimate slap in our face as well.

They wood-sheded us and dropped.

WTF?

Spam

May 21, 2008
Did they drop in the polls after the UNI game as well? They certainly played better against us than they did against UNI. But they were by no means spectacular against us.

whocares

Aug 28, 2009
They dropped out of the polls after the UNI game. They weren't ranked when they played Iowa State.

SplitIdentity

Mar 31, 2007
Minnesota
That's what the rest of America thinks of ISU football and that is why this game never helps us but can only hurt us.

Don't be a ******.

Polls this early are irrelevant, and I don't think it's as much a slap in the face at ISU as it is just the pollsters being ********. UM goes from receiving like 3 votes to being ranked after squeaking by a mediocre ND team.

Melvin

Jul 29, 2008
Crete, NE
Anyone that watched the game, saw (2) very bad teams going at it. How on earth could you vote Iowa in the Top 25 after watching ISU give them that game?

That was a bad Football game by both teams. ISU was clearly sloopier than Iowa that resulted in a blow out loss.

Angie

Tugboats and arson.
Staff member
SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
IA
That's what the rest of America thinks of ISU football and that is why this game never helps us but can only hurt us.

You know, you were awfully quiet for the last few weeks - not anything to say after the UNI game, or in the days preceding this game. Now you've got a comment on everything. Kind of easy to talk big now, isn't it?

Don't be a ******.

Polls this early are irrelevant, and I don't think it's as much a slap in the face at ISU as it is just the pollsters being ********. UM goes from receiving like 3 votes to being ranked after squeaking by a mediocre ND team.

Thank you, SplitIdentity, for being a good Hawk fan. Your thread about the student section and this are level-headed and fair.

Cybyassociation

Mar 5, 2008
Don't be a ******.

That was last year. They are good this year.

Latest posts

Help Support Us

Become a patron