Zach Johnson

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I really don't want to add too much fuel to the fire but here is the only thing that frustrates me with Zach. The fact that he refuses to donate any money to the golf programs at Drake and donates to the U of I. Support your alma mater.

How dare you. That's the nicest guy in Cedar Rapids you're talking about. I won't believe it.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
America needs farmers. Farmers need John Deere. John Deere Classic won by Zach Johnson. Zach Johnson is a Hawk fan. It's the circle of life.
Circle of wanabee syndrome and a bogus pretentious ANF campaign by a school who has historically hurt farming

Hawkeye11en1

Apr 22, 2011
Colorado
Another Iowa fan who never stepped foot on campus.....who has bashed ISU several times in the past. typical jacka#s.

way to expand your fanbase here.......... Zach

Can't take a little ribbing from a rival? Awwww, poor Jambs. He needs YOU as a fan, Jambs. I'll tell him to take it down a notch for ya.

Jambalaya

May 29, 2008
Can't take a little ribbing from a rival? Awwww, poor Jambs. He needs YOU as a fan, Jambs. I'll tell him to take it down a notch for ya.
dismissive with ISU..not ribbing...plus an arrogant a#s from CR people I talk to who have dealt with him. typical doooosh who plays into the Hawkeye fanbase to a 'T'