Zach Johnson

Maplewurst

Apr 6, 2011
trailer down by the river
funny since i've heard from people who work with the tour that he is one of the nicest guys there

also, i've never heard a single person in CR say hes a jerk

...is Jamie Bermel from Keota, IA the coach at Colorado State ?.... he recruited him when he went to Drake......

PLAYING WITH KEVIN NA.... I CAN NOT BELIEVE ZACH DID NOT JACK HIM UP THE *** WITH A 6-IRON ON SATURDAY..... BECAUSE THE 7-IRON IS MY FAVORIte club; a 6 iron would have sufficed....... Kevin Na should be charged with time delay and wiffed putts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... zach has donated a majority of his 24 million in his winnings to junior golf ..... grow up people and see what a "REAL MAN" steps up to do with his tidings !!!!!!!!..... the dude is humble ...:yes:

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
...is Jamie Bermel from Keota, IA the coach at Colorado State ?.... he recruited him when he went to Drake......

PLAYING WITH KEVIN NA.... I CAN NOT BELIEVE ZACH DID NOT JACK HIM UP THE *** WITH A 6-IRON ON SATURDAY..... BECAUSE THE 7-IRON IS MY FAVORIte club; a 6 iron would have sufficed....... Kevin Na should be charged with time delay and wiffed putts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....... zach has donated a majority of his 24 million in his winnings to junior golf ..... grow up people and see what a "REAL MAN" steps up to do with his tidings !!!!!!!!..... the dude is humble ...:yes:

U mad bro?

jamesfnb

Apr 9, 2006
I personally know Zach. He is a great guy. He's a Hawkeye that is for sure as he's been going to games his whole life.

He's human like us and makes mistakes, has bad days, etc... Walk a mile in someone's shoes before you judge them so harshly.

weR138

Feb 20, 2008
I personally know Zach. He is a great guy. He's a Hawkeye that is for sure as he's been going to games his whole life.

He's human like us and makes mistakes, has bad days, etc... Walk a mile in someone's shoes before you judge them so harshly.

Good idea.

Could you hook me up with some of Zach's cleats?

It's said to judge a man one must be given his clubs and bag and golf 18 holes in his shoes (cleats). Maybe you could get me in touch with ZJ's gear?

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX

lol, wut?

Zach seems like a good enough guy. I don't think some people realize that athletes (especially golfers) are regular people. Im sure he signs a bunch of crap most days. I wouldn't say hes one of my favorites, but I think it's cool he is from Iowa and won at Augusta.

And yes, Eastern Iowa is full of Hawk fans. It sucks, but Im stuck in the middle of it daily.

Besides, Rickie Fowler is the best golfer out there. He is a watered down Happy Gilmore and extremely fun to watch.

Maplewurst

Apr 6, 2011
lol, wut?

Zach seems like a good enough guy. I don't think some people realize that athletes (especially golfers) are regular people. Im sure he signs a bunch of crap most days. I wouldn't say hes one of my favorites, but I think it's cool he is from Iowa and won at Augusta.

And yes, Eastern Iowa is full of Hawk fans. It sucks, but Im stuck in the middle of it daily.

Besides, Rickie Fowler is the best golfer out there. He is a watered down Happy Gilmore and extremely fun to watch.

.....Everybody has an opinion.... IT IS AMERICA ....!!!!!!!

p.m.s. i LIVE 27 MILES FROM HELL'S DOOR..... I DON'T CARE !!!!!..... THE GUY IS QUALITY .... GROW UP....:eek:

...... he is not flashy but I get a laugh out of this when i THINK OF HIM 10 FEET IN....:smile::spinny::smile:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHRd0R-uKHc&feature=related"]Barcelona (Live) - Freddie Mercury & Montserrat Caballé - 1988 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Maplewurst

Apr 6, 2011
Jealousy is not the greatest of traits for some people ... the guy is from the state of Iowa and donates it back to help kids play golf in Iowa ..... big whoop....what am I missing here..... did he abduct Johnny Gosch; and is he on a milk carton now ???????

.... BE PROUD TO BE FROM IOWA.... I AM !!!!!.....

Last edited:

Cyclonin

Feb 18, 2012
Dallas, TX
Jealousy is not the greatest of traits for some people ... the guy is from the state of Iowa and donates it back to help kids play golf in Iowa ..... big whoop....what am I missing here..... did he abduct Johnny Gosch; and is he on a milk carton now ???????

.... BE PROUD TO BE FROM IOWA.... I AM !!!!!.....

I wish you had a picture that I could imagine saying what you do. I believe I have deciphered about 40-50% of it, and I love a good challenge.

I AM AMERICA!

Maplewurst

Apr 6, 2011
I wish you had a picture that I could imagine saying what you do. I believe I have deciphered about 40-50% of it, and I love a good challenge.

I AM AMERICA!

..... welll Capt. America..... I ate a half a head of cabbage with the corned beef watching him last night.... there is more than double the crap to pass around at the plate:smile:.....

ZJohnson

SuperFanatic
SuperFanatic T2
Mar 27, 2006
On the road...
I really don't want to add too much fuel to the fire but here is the only thing that frustrates me with Zach. The fact that he refuses to donate any money to the golf programs at Drake and donates to the U of I. Support your alma mater.

3TrueFans

Just a Happily Married Man
Sep 10, 2009
Ames
I really don't want to add too much fuel to the fire but here is the only thing that frustrates me with Zach. The fact that he refuses to donate any money to the golf programs at Drake and donates to the U of I. Support your alma mater.
Wait, you're telling me you're not Zach Johnson!?